We are partnering with a large manufacturing company in Newnan, Ga who is looking to add a Production Supervisor to their first shift team. This is a direct hire role on first shift working 7AM-4PM.
- Provides guidance to subordinates to ensure safe and productive work environment.
- Directs a staff of 20-40 production employees.
- Directs job assignments of employees during the course of the shift.
- Exercises judgment in personnel process or procedural areas of concern. Assignments may include training and development that is typical of a higher-level position.
- Advises higher-level management on work related problems on the assembly line and their impact on productivity and/or the customer.
- Coordinates small group activities and encourages Kaizen participation. Implements and adheres to all ISO-9000 procedures.
- Monitors safety of assigned areas and maintains accident reports as required. Monitors, tracks, and verifies production activities on the shop floor utilizing the available production recording tools.
- Constructs, plans, implements, and performs follow-up on a preventative maintenance program for the Assembly line.
- Participates in weekly production review meetings with Production Manager.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience in a technical field required and Minimum of 2 years experience in a Leadership role.
- Excellent communication, Project Management, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills.
- 5S-lean six sigma training. Management training