Our client in Worcester, MA is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their Food Manufacturing team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity on 1st shift!!
Job Description of the Production Supervisor:
Responsible for all aspects of Production. Reports directly to the Plant Manager.
Minimum Training Requirements of the Production Supervisor:
- 3+ years of Supervisory experience.
- Bakery or Food experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Responsibilities of the Production Supervisor:
- Adhere to and enforce GMP's and Company Policies.
- Ensure production line is ready to start at appropriate time.
- Quality product is being produced.
- Report downtime to Plant Manager and also document on downtime log daily.
- Production thruput entered before and end of your shift.
- Daily walk-through done at the end of each shift.
- All materials must be labeled properly.
- E-time done daily for employees and temporary help.
- Responsible to monitor dough waste and flour usage and report abnormalities.
- Administer breaks and lunches accordingly as to not upset Production schedule.