Quality Assurance Manager
1. FSIS/USDA experience (working closely with the USDA and understanding the daily requirements from Pre Op to Pre shipment Review).
2. Meat Manufacturing Experience: knowledge of meat proteins and different cuts of meat and species.
3. SQF Practitioner.
4. HACCP Certified within the past 5 years.
5. FSMA Compliant.
6. Understanding of segregation for Allergens, Organic and Halal while manufacturing.
7. Sanitation experience/Chemical training.
8. Ability to work as required all hours and weekends (even 3rd shift since Sanitation reports to QC).
9. GMPs/cGMPs knowledge and enforcement experience.
10. Bilingual a plus!
11. Meat experience is required.
Salary range is $80k - $90k plus a 15% annual bonus