We are currently hiring for a Quality Engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for excellence! This is a direct hire position, 1st shift, with opportunity and career pathing in to a Management position.
As the Quality Engineer you will:
- Collect, analyze, and summarize data in order to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop & analyze data to support the development of new product specifications.
- Using new product specifications, develop a method to assess new product quality & reliability prior to production release.
- Maintain Calibration and Measurement systems used to assess product quality.
- Ensure Customer Complaints are addressed, resolved and communicated to the customer in a timely manner.
- Maintain Corrective and Preventative Action (CPAR) process to ensure Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and identified solution is in place and effective.
- Ensure Supplier Corrective Action Reports (SCAR) are effective and resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide and oversee Inspection activities for products throughout production cycle.
- Collaborate with Department Managers to maintain & revise QMS documentation as necessary to maintain ISO 9001 registration.
- Complete any Customer or 3rd Party Audit Corrective Action Requests in a timely manner.
- Conduct Supplier and / or Internal Audits as needed.
- Ensure effective communication of Quality Policy to all personnel within company.
- Develop and implement Quality Training programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Experience in using QA tools and processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ASQ certification preferred
- Experience working in the automation / machine control industry is a plus
- Time management skills, prioritize responsibilities
- Computer skills; Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a fast-paced, independent or team environment