We are currently seeking a Quality Manager in the northeast Atlanta, GA area. The Quality Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department, the quality management system and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and development processes.
Pay Range: 85k-100k DOE
- Is the ISO Management Representative - Implementing, Auditing, Customer Supplier Quality etc..
- Develops, implements, and manages processes & quality standards for various products
- Coordinates & participates in product testing processes.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Oversees Quality Staff - discipline, performance, & termination
- Trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy
- 5+ years of experience quality engineering
- Exp in an MFG environment; electronics or medical is a plus.
- ISO experience is a must - either implementation or audits
- Leadership and supervisory skills/experience, is preferred.
- Will be implementing ISO 9000 ISO 14000 ISO 13485 (Medical); 2021 will be implementing IATF 16949
This is a direct hire role with company benefits, PTO / Holiday, 401k etc...