Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description - Quality Technician:
Our Client in Hall County GA is in need of a Quality Technician. The Quality Technician has responsibility for performing a wide range of inspection which includes inspection of raw material, WIP and Finish Goods to insure product quality. These activities may include data collection and general problem solving activities. This position will be responsible for training Quality Inspectors and Operators in the use of measuring and test equipment.
This is a First Shift, Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Reads blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations.
- Confirm maintenance and calibration of equipment (i.e. gauges, balances, etc.) used for manufacturing is current or removed from service prior to the due date.
- Inspect purchased and internally manufactured product for specified requirements, critical dimensions, completeness, transit damage, and customer compliance
- Perform visual, dimensional, and functional inspection of purchased and internally manufactured product and components per specification or drawings using measuring equipment (i.e. caliper, micrometer, tape, height gauge, etc.)
- Approves or rejects purchased and internally manufactured product with respect to quality standards.
- Support the Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) process as needed to maintain continuous flow and increase inventory accuracy.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of Non-Conforming materials and product related issues. This also includes entering Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) into the computer system and making certain that information is accurately conveyed to all departments.
- Training Quality Inspectors and Operators in the use of measuring and test equipment.
- Ensure required production training is identified, completed an documented
- Performs first piece inspections, WIP inspections and final inspections at each manufacturing operation during proof-out trials.
- Conduct Product and Process Audits within all production areas of Manufacturing (Machine Shop, Fabrication, Assembly, Stockroom, and Shipping).
- Identify and troubleshoot quality issues and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Participates in the completion of corrective/preventive actions (CAPAs)
- Associate's degree (mechanical, electrical, quality technology) or 1-3 years’ experience working in quality assurance / control setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven skills in performing product dimensional inspections, including understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- CMM (PCDMIS software) experience required.
- Experience as an inspector and/or working knowledge of machining, welding, and/or GD&T strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of metric system
- Ability to read and understand drawings and perform associated inspections
- Have an understanding of mechanical & electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel
- SAP experience, preferred
- Forklift experience, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the honesty and integrity required to do the right thing while adhering to strongly held principles and values.
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Industrial Painter in Duluth GA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- AP Clerk in Hopedale MA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Production Assistant in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Customer Service Rep in Needham Heights MA
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Engineer in Columbia MD
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- QC Inspector in Bedford MA
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Lindon UT
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Firmware Engineer in Framingham MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Lowell MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Manager in Dover NH
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA