Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description - Quality Technician:
Our Client in Hall County GA is in need of a Quality Technician. The Quality Technician has responsibility for performing a wide range of inspection which includes inspection of raw material, WIP and Finish Goods to insure product quality. These activities may include data collection and general problem solving activities. This position will be responsible for training Quality Inspectors and Operators in the use of measuring and test equipment.
This is a First Shift, Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Reads blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations.
- Confirm maintenance and calibration of equipment (i.e. gauges, balances, etc.) used for manufacturing is current or removed from service prior to the due date.
- Inspect purchased and internally manufactured product for specified requirements, critical dimensions, completeness, transit damage, and customer compliance
- Perform visual, dimensional, and functional inspection of purchased and internally manufactured product and components per specification or drawings using measuring equipment (i.e. caliper, micrometer, tape, height gauge, etc.)
- Approves or rejects purchased and internally manufactured product with respect to quality standards.
- Support the Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) process as needed to maintain continuous flow and increase inventory accuracy.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of Non-Conforming materials and product related issues. This also includes entering Non-Conformance Reports (NCR’s) into the computer system and making certain that information is accurately conveyed to all departments.
- Training Quality Inspectors and Operators in the use of measuring and test equipment.
- Ensure required production training is identified, completed an documented
- Performs first piece inspections, WIP inspections and final inspections at each manufacturing operation during proof-out trials.
- Conduct Product and Process Audits within all production areas of Manufacturing (Machine Shop, Fabrication, Assembly, Stockroom, and Shipping).
- Identify and troubleshoot quality issues and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- Participates in the completion of corrective/preventive actions (CAPAs)
- Associate's degree (mechanical, electrical, quality technology) or 1-3 years’ experience working in quality assurance / control setting or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven skills in performing product dimensional inspections, including understanding of geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- CMM (PCDMIS software) experience required.
- Experience as an inspector and/or working knowledge of machining, welding, and/or GD&T strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of metric system
- Ability to read and understand drawings and perform associated inspections
- Have an understanding of mechanical & electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel
- SAP experience, preferred
- Forklift experience, preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates the honesty and integrity required to do the right thing while adhering to strongly held principles and values.
- Client Services Assistant in Oklahoma City OK
- Administrative Assistant in Norwood MA
- Specimen Technician I in Chantilly VA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- CNC MACHINE OPERATOR – 2nd shift in Central Manchester CT
- Controls Engineer in Covington GA
- Inside Sales Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- 2nd shift SMT Operator in Manchester NH
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-22-19 in Westborough MA
- Light Duty - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Process Engineer in Fall River MA
- Solderer Level 3 in Nashua NH
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Lead Process and Quality Engineer in Leominster MA
- Process Engineer in Leominster MA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- Specimen Technician I in Norwood MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Golden CO
- Hi-Pot Tester in Manchester NH
- Field Service Technician in North Charleston SC
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- CNC Maintenance Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler (Production) 5-15-19 in Westborough MA
- Brake Press Operator in Duluth GA
- Assembly Tech II 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 1st Shift Shipper in Newton MA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Office Support Assistant in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- Packaging Assembly in Marlborough MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- HR Generalist in Franklin MA
- Machine Operator in Suwanee GA
- Production Coordinator in Lynn MA
- Assembly Specialist II in Sharpsburg PA
- E&I Technician 1st & 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- Maintenance Mechanic 2nd shift in South Brunswick NJ
- CNC Machinist (Weekend Days) in Milford MA
- QC Inspector in Needham Heights MA
- Contract Mechanical Designer in Ayer MA
- Lab Associate in Norwood MA
- HR Generalist in Ashland MA
- Quality Engineer in Branford CT
- Value Add Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Pressure Vessel Pre-Fabrication in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Reach-Lift Operator in Jefferson GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- Export Coordinator in Newton MA
- NDE Specialist in North Canton OH
- Shipper-Receiver in Northborough MA
- Customer Service Coordinator in Lowell MA
- MPC Mechanical Assembler in Chanhassen MN
- Picking - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Customer Order Analyst in North Canton OH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Everett WA
- Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- Second Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Haverhill MA
- Manufacturing Process Specialist - Grinding in North Canton OH
- Field Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Operator (All Shifts) in Ashland MA
- Process Engineer in Olive Branch MS
- Underwriter in Marlborough MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Shrewsbury MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machinist- debur in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Shipper in Waltham MA
- Lab Support Personnel in Memphis TN
- Software Engineer in MA
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Sr. HR Generalist in Worcester MA
- Plastics Engineer in Newnan GA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Minneapolis MN
- HR Recruiting Coordinator in Marlborough MA
- Outbound Customer Service Representative in Marlborough MA
- LCMS Specialist in Memphis TN
- Sample Prep Technician in Memphis TN
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- Design Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 2nd shift Maintenance Technician in Delano MN
- Programmer Analyst in Memphis TN
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- A-P-Payroll Administrator in Duluth GA