Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Devens, MA is looking for a Direct Hire Quality Technician to join their 1st shift.
Title: Quality Technician
Reports to: Production Manager
Department: Quality Control
- Responsible for inspecting products at various stages of the production process to maintain quality and reliability of products in accordance with required quality plans. Work with Process Engineers and Operator Technicians and to maintain quality conformance on all wire. Use various measuring devices to ensure compliance with specifications. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning parts.
- May perform visual, dimensional, mechanical, precision mechanical, functional, or electrical inspection of parts, assemblies or final product in all stages of the production process (incoming, in-process and final inspection).
- Under close Engineering supervision, performs visual, dimensional, mechanical, functional or electrical inspection of raw materials, parts, assemblies or final product in the production assembly process.
- Applies established inspection procedures and uses inspection tools and instruments to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Dimensionally inspects product for conformance to specification using standard measuring devices such as micrometers, scales, fixtures, calipers, dial indicators, comparators, fixed gauges, multi meters, component testers, various surface plate set-ups, plastometers, and thermogravimetric analyzer.
- Methods and limits are well-documented and require limited judgment or interpretation.
- Maintain files for batch history records (BHR) and/or device history records (DHR) reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Identifies workmanship and material defects.
- Determines acceptability, and identifies and recommends disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures, referring only exception cases to the Wire Engineer.
- Works from written and verbal instructions, procedures, blueprints, diagrams, statistical processes, or other control procedures. Select products for inspection at specified stages in production process, and performs visual inspection for variety of defects.
- Responsible for performing transactions using a database Systems
- Maintains required documentation and inspection records
- Initiates nonconforming material reports (NCMR's)
- Conducts, documents, and reports on process audits of wire assembly/ measurement processes.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Inputs Statistical Process Control (SPC) data in the database. May create DCNs, which includes collection of inspection data and or process control instructions.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- ISO 9001 certification and Internal Audit Lead
- ISO 14001 certification and Internal Audit Lead
- Root Cause Analysis DVAR out of box quality defects
- Associates degree, 3+ years of quality experience, or its equivalent.
- Certified Quality Technician preferred
Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and Training Needs:
- Has the ability to maintain a professional rapport with support groups and peers while achieving results.
- Leads communication to team members reviewing achievement to quality metrics and progress of countermeasures/projects.
- Supports communication to Supervisor of issues impacting quality with appropriate countermeasures.
- Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
- Basic drawing, wiring, and schematic interpretation skills.
- Advanced PC knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Quality Control Plans, mistake proofing, Nonconforming Material Reports (NMR), Engineering Change Requests (ECR), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and ISO Quality System processes.
- Knowledge in CMM programing and processes.
- Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Sr Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Fridley MN
- CNC Machinist Mill or Lathe in Boylston MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- Order Processing Admin in Billerica MA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Watcher - Technician in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- CAD Designer in Atlanta GA
- Fabricator - Insulation Shop in Loganville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Loganville GA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Shipping-Receiving & Inventory Control Clerk in Cumming GA
- Logistics - Dispatch Manager in Everett MA
- Product Designer in Conyers GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Keene NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- SENIOR ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Supervisor in Seabrook NJ
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Quality Tech 1 in Memphis TN
- Trade Operations Supervisor in Milford MA
- Standard Fabrication - FC Prep2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- District Manager in Los Alamitos CA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Shipper-Receiver in Memphis TN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse- Receiving Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Utility Operator in Milford MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- CNC Machinist - Days in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Clinton MA
- Senior Programming Engineering in Contoocook NH
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Machine Operator (2nd shift) in Ashland MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Bricker II in N. Billerica MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator (Mechanic) in N. Billerica MA
- Production Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- 3rd shift Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Technician in Andover MA
- Sr.-Staff Software Engineer in Andover MA
- Buyer - Planner in Merrimack NH
- Sr Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler in Eden Prairie MN
- CNC Machinist-Programmer - Level 2 in Suwanee GA
- ASRS Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Billerica MA
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical designer in College Park GA
- Project Engineer in College Park GA
- Controls Automation Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Slitting - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Slitting Lead - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Facility Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Microdeburer A in Milford MA
- Shipping - Lead in Suwanee GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Picker-Packer in Memphis TN
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH
- Quality Assurance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Marketing Program Manager III in Lowell MA
- Assembler in Derry NH
- Test Tech PCB in Westboro MA
- Forklift - Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Middleboro MA
- Stock Prep Position in Middleboro MA
- Assembler (1st Shift) in Middleboro MA