Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Our client located in Devens, MA is looking for a Direct Hire Quality Technician to join their 1st shift.
Title: Quality Technician
Reports to: Production Manager
Department: Quality Control
- Responsible for inspecting products at various stages of the production process to maintain quality and reliability of products in accordance with required quality plans. Work with Process Engineers and Operator Technicians and to maintain quality conformance on all wire. Use various measuring devices to ensure compliance with specifications. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning parts.
- May perform visual, dimensional, mechanical, precision mechanical, functional, or electrical inspection of parts, assemblies or final product in all stages of the production process (incoming, in-process and final inspection).
- Under close Engineering supervision, performs visual, dimensional, mechanical, functional or electrical inspection of raw materials, parts, assemblies or final product in the production assembly process.
- Applies established inspection procedures and uses inspection tools and instruments to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Dimensionally inspects product for conformance to specification using standard measuring devices such as micrometers, scales, fixtures, calipers, dial indicators, comparators, fixed gauges, multi meters, component testers, various surface plate set-ups, plastometers, and thermogravimetric analyzer.
- Methods and limits are well-documented and require limited judgment or interpretation.
- Maintain files for batch history records (BHR) and/or device history records (DHR) reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Identifies workmanship and material defects.
- Determines acceptability, and identifies and recommends disposition of defective items in accordance with established procedures, referring only exception cases to the Wire Engineer.
- Works from written and verbal instructions, procedures, blueprints, diagrams, statistical processes, or other control procedures. Select products for inspection at specified stages in production process, and performs visual inspection for variety of defects.
- Responsible for performing transactions using a database Systems
- Maintains required documentation and inspection records
- Initiates nonconforming material reports (NCMR's)
- Conducts, documents, and reports on process audits of wire assembly/ measurement processes.
- Supports all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Inputs Statistical Process Control (SPC) data in the database. May create DCNs, which includes collection of inspection data and or process control instructions.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- ISO 9001 certification and Internal Audit Lead
- ISO 14001 certification and Internal Audit Lead
- Root Cause Analysis DVAR out of box quality defects
- Associates degree, 3+ years of quality experience, or its equivalent.
- Certified Quality Technician preferred
Required Skills, Competencies, Authorities and Training Needs:
- Has the ability to maintain a professional rapport with support groups and peers while achieving results.
- Leads communication to team members reviewing achievement to quality metrics and progress of countermeasures/projects.
- Supports communication to Supervisor of issues impacting quality with appropriate countermeasures.
- Ability to perform reading, writing, and math functions.
- Basic drawing, wiring, and schematic interpretation skills.
- Advanced PC knowledge.
- Advanced knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Process Failure Modes Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Quality Control Plans, mistake proofing, Nonconforming Material Reports (NMR), Engineering Change Requests (ECR), Statistical Process Control (SPC), and ISO Quality System processes.
- Knowledge in CMM programing and processes.
- CNC Operator in Cumming GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Purchasing Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Hudson MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Order Processing Administrator in Billerica MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Shipping-Recieving Clerk in Alpharetta GA
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA
- Field Service Engineer in Marlboro MA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Customer Care Representative in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Facilities Technician in Ashland MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Charlton MA