Our client in Littleton is looking for a Quality Technician on a direct hire basis!
To perform primary Quality Control functions on all inspection of parts and assemblies to be used in our medical device:
• Perform incoming, in-process, source and final inspections.
• Properly record inspection information to meet device history record requirements.
• Interpret drawing information for proper evaluation of part/assembly acceptance.
• Determine required measurement devices for inspection of parts/assemblies to ensure accurate results.
• Document and process any non-conforming issues that are found during inspection.
• Coordination of all equipment and tools in the Equipment Control System for both in house and off site Calibration and PM’s.
• Familiar with the use of internal MRP systems, internal document control systems
• Ensure inspection equipment is maintained in appropriate condition to ensure proper function.
• Analyze / interpret inspection data & document and process any non-conforming issues that are found during inspection.
• Must be able to work closely with Engineering, Purchasing and Materials group as required
• May need to move and position parts greater than 40 lbs with the use of hoists and/or lifts.
• Communicate / interact with suppliers regarding inspection and / or certification documentation as required.
• Detailed Oriented-Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or a task.
Minimum educational, training, and experience qualifications:
• A high school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree or higher is a plus.
• Five years of related experience in Medical Device Manufacturing
• Use of All Hand Tools, Surface plate Set-ups, Height Gages, Pin Gages and use of Optical Comparator
• The ability to read part drawings and understand mechanical dimensioning and have knowledge of GD&T
• Good documenting skills and ability to organize work tasks.
• ASQ Certified Quality Technician is a plus
• IPC –A- 610 & IPC/WHMA-A-620 Certification is a plus