Our client located in the Norcross area is looking for an Repair Technician (System Level) to join their growing team. This is a first shift position, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
This position pays $16-17 per hour base plus commission and is a direct hire opportunity with a great company!
- Primary duties will include but not limited to repair and / or calibration of Industrial Controls, (i.e. industrial grade PCBs, timers, counters, PLCs, drives, monitors and temperature & process controls.)
- Experience in servo and/or robotics industry a plus).
- Additionally, Test functionality of each unit repaired.
- Order parts as necessary for each unit processed.
- Update tracking notes in the computer system reflecting the steps take to repair each unit.
- Technicians will be required to perform repairs of units down to component level, using good soldering and troubleshooting skills.
- Use of test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generator) and test fixtures to insure complete and proper repair of the each unit is paramount.
- Must understand the repair of Industrial Controls cycle; ability to understand the repair of Industrial Controls.
- Must be able to perform repairs of units down to component level, using good soldering and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical skills; ability to learn and understand repair of Industrial Controls.
- Must be experienced in the use of test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, function generator) and test fixtures.
- May be required to bring your own tools.
- Strong Computer proficiency.
- Ability to work independently.