Robotics Machine Assembler - Technician
Assemble and set up robotic palletizing lines from layout drawings, electrical schematics and BOM’s. Responsibilities include sub-assemblies and component manufacture as well as manufacture and wiring of complete robotic lines. Requires electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic assembly.
Responsibilities of Robotics Machine Assembler - Technician:
• Assemble Components, Sub-Assemblies and Complete robotic palletizing lines as required.
• Wire conveyors and panels as required.
• Pull parts on build order pick lists, organize assembly area and build assemblies in allocated shop hours
• Complete assemblies and machines on time, in allocated shop hours as noted on build orders
• Perform Quality Checks as required. Maintain Companies current high level of machine build quality
• Make recommendations for design and manufacturing process improvements
• Based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
• Must supply their own basic tools.
Qualifications of Robotics Machine Assembler:
2 or more years experience in automatic machine building or a Degree in Robotics/Automation.