Run Test Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Run Test Supervisor
Title:Run Test Supervisor
We are hiring for a 1st shift Manufacturing Supervisor, Direct Hire, at our Plant in Selma, TX!
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and supervision of run test technicians to ensure units are tested according to established specifications and schedules;
- Monitors the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks, timing, equipment set-up, or inputs so that testing specifications are met and resources are used efficiently.
- Supervises staff to ensure that all run test tasks are performed, and all machines and equipment operated safely and efficiently.
- Ensures training of new workers on operating procedures and standards.
- Prepares run test reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all team members follow safety policies and procedures.
- Organize, set up and optimize testing in accordance to specifications before, during and after the manufacturing process.
- Analyze the files provided by the Engineering and Design department, and then participate in defining the objectives (cost, quality, and timelines), methods and means (materials, human resources).
- Develop and improve run test processes by studying product and testing methods.
- Improve run test efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing pass-fail standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating calibration, maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Monitor run test operations on a daily basis and supervise run test personnel, from the team leaders to the workers.
- Develop and continuously evaluate processes to measure and improve testing effectiveness and productivity (process effectiveness, team efficiency).
- Evaluate and develop run test processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with vendors, and soliciting ideas from team members (run test, engineering, research & development, service, …)
- Manage the calibration system.
- Knowledge of refrigeration
- Knowledge of N.E.C.
- PC skills (spreadsheet, word processing, database)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), preferred
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Lean Manufacturing
- Three or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Some domestic travel will be required for training >5%
- Technical Recruiter - Suwanee in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Receiving-Inventory Associate in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Turn Mill Machinist in Gainesville GA
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler 2nd Shift in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Sr Operations Engineering in Eden Prairie MN
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Operations Manager in Marlboro MA