Run Test Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Run Test Supervisor
Title:Run Test Supervisor
We are hiring for a 1st shift Manufacturing Supervisor, Direct Hire, at our Plant in Selma, TX!
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and supervision of run test technicians to ensure units are tested according to established specifications and schedules;
- Monitors the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks, timing, equipment set-up, or inputs so that testing specifications are met and resources are used efficiently.
- Supervises staff to ensure that all run test tasks are performed, and all machines and equipment operated safely and efficiently.
- Ensures training of new workers on operating procedures and standards.
- Prepares run test reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all team members follow safety policies and procedures.
- Organize, set up and optimize testing in accordance to specifications before, during and after the manufacturing process.
- Analyze the files provided by the Engineering and Design department, and then participate in defining the objectives (cost, quality, and timelines), methods and means (materials, human resources).
- Develop and improve run test processes by studying product and testing methods.
- Improve run test efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing pass-fail standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating calibration, maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Monitor run test operations on a daily basis and supervise run test personnel, from the team leaders to the workers.
- Develop and continuously evaluate processes to measure and improve testing effectiveness and productivity (process effectiveness, team efficiency).
- Evaluate and develop run test processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with vendors, and soliciting ideas from team members (run test, engineering, research & development, service, …)
- Manage the calibration system.
- Knowledge of refrigeration
- Knowledge of N.E.C.
- PC skills (spreadsheet, word processing, database)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), preferred
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Lean Manufacturing
- Three or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Some domestic travel will be required for training >5%
- Industrial - Plant Electrical Mechanic in Millville NJ
- Director, Quality Assurance in Millville NJ
- CNC Programmer-Machinist in Alpharetta GA
- Safety Manager in Everett MA
- HR Manager in Suwanee GA
- Customer Service-Sales in Memphis TN
- Quality technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Packaging Supervisor in Olive Branch MS
- Client Services Advisor-Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- Temp General Laborer in Rochester NH
- Coating Technician in Franklin MA
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Inspector in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Test Technician in Willmington MA
- EM Assembler in Willmington MA
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Laboratory Assistant in Marlborough MA
- Structural Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler in Memphis TN
- Mold Maker in Rochester NH
- Tool Die Maker in Rochester NH
- Machine Operator 2nd Shift in Salem NH
- Laboratory Automation Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Press Brake Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Shipping-Stockroom in Lawrenceville GA
- Stockroom Helper in Lawrenceville GA
- Shop Helper (Machine) in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Rep in Concord CA
- CNC Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Stainless Steel Finisher in Flowery Branch GA
- 3rd shift Packer-Picker-Puller in Newfield NJ
- 1st shift Picker Packer in Newfield NJ
- Painter in Lawrenceville GA
- Sanitation Lead in Attleboro MA
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Maintenance Tech in Attleboro MA
- Warehouse-Manufacturing Associate in Natick MA
- Engineering Documentation Admin in Bedford NH
- Extrusion Manager in Mableton GA
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Laser Machine Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- EM Assembler II in Westboro MA
- Material handler in Concord CA
- Manufacturing Design Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Attleboro MA
- Precision Inspector- Fremont in Fremont CA
- Tax Administrative Assistant in Louisville KY
- Electronic Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Staff Accountant in Attleboro MA
- EM Assembler III Clean Room in Westborough MA
- Sr Systems Safety Engineer in Waltham MA
- TIG Welder-Aluminum in Flowery Branch GA
- Solderer in Stillwater MN
- Manufacturing Quality Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive in Cherry Hill NJ
- Surface Mount Machine Technician in New Hope MN
- Sr. Tooling Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Maintenance Mechanic in Conyers GA
- Robotics Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Quality Technician II in Concord CA
- Facilities Maintenance Technician II in Concord CA
- Material Handler in Westborough MA
- Assembly Technician I 2nd shift in West Boylston MA
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Test Tech III in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector 3rd Shift in Rochester NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Electrical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Quality Control Technician in Billerica MA
- Extrusion Operator in Taunton MA
- Master Mechanic in Taunton MA
- Maintenance Electrician in Taunton MA
- Senior FPGA Design Engineer in Waltham MA
- Sales Support Admin in Chaska MN
- Scale Technician in August GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Test Tech-Operator - weekend - 5 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - Weekend Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 2nd Shift - 8 openings in Nashua NH
- Assembler - 2nd Shift - in Nashua NH
- Test Tech-Operator - 1st Shift - 4 openings in Nashua NH
- Assemblers - 1st Shift in Nashua NH
- Machinist in Bedford NH
- Production Worker in Memphis TN
- Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Utility Clerk in Lenox MA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA