Run Test Supervisor
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Run Test Supervisor
Title:Run Test Supervisor
We are hiring for a 1st shift Manufacturing Supervisor, Direct Hire, at our Plant in Selma, TX!
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and supervision of run test technicians to ensure units are tested according to established specifications and schedules;
- Monitors the volume and quality of output and adjust tasks, timing, equipment set-up, or inputs so that testing specifications are met and resources are used efficiently.
- Supervises staff to ensure that all run test tasks are performed, and all machines and equipment operated safely and efficiently.
- Ensures training of new workers on operating procedures and standards.
- Prepares run test reports so that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all team members follow safety policies and procedures.
- Organize, set up and optimize testing in accordance to specifications before, during and after the manufacturing process.
- Analyze the files provided by the Engineering and Design department, and then participate in defining the objectives (cost, quality, and timelines), methods and means (materials, human resources).
- Develop and improve run test processes by studying product and testing methods.
- Improve run test efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assure product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing pass-fail standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating calibration, maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Monitor run test operations on a daily basis and supervise run test personnel, from the team leaders to the workers.
- Develop and continuously evaluate processes to measure and improve testing effectiveness and productivity (process effectiveness, team efficiency).
- Evaluate and develop run test processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with vendors, and soliciting ideas from team members (run test, engineering, research & development, service, …)
- Manage the calibration system.
- Knowledge of refrigeration
- Knowledge of N.E.C.
- PC skills (spreadsheet, word processing, database)
- Bilingual (Spanish/English), preferred
- First Aid and CPR Certified
- Lean Manufacturing
- Three or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Some domestic travel will be required for training >5%
- Principal Systems Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Machinist - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Mobile AL
- Manufacturing Engineer I in Memphis TN
- Sr Engineer II in Elkton MD
- Systems Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Lab Assistant I in Mobile AL
- Senior Accountant in Lowell MA
- Mechanical Design Project Lead in Duncan SC
- CAD Drafter in Cumming GA
- Graphic Designer in DULUTH GA
- Warehouse Associate in DULUTH GA
- Receiving-Packaging Tech in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Coordinator in Milford MA
- Production Tech in Marlborough MA
- Sr Technician in Manchester NH
- Welder-MIG-TIG in Alpharetta GA
- AWS Certified MIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Production Control Planner in Newton MA
- Material Handler (Production) 10-17-19 in Westborough MA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Finisher in Memphis TN
- Medical Technician in Warner Robins GA
- Sr Accounting Manager in Concord NH
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Accounts Payable Admin in Lowell MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Assembly Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Desktop Support Technician in Merrimack NH
- Quality Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality-Weld Inspector in Duluth GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Production Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Waltham MA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Design Engineer in Spartanburg SC
- Deburrer in Plymouth MA
- Controller in Memphis TN
- Validation Engineer in Fall River MA
- Material Coordinator in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Boylston MA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Maintenance Manager in Hayward CA
- Machinist in Los Alamitos CA
- Grinding Machine Operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Industrial Engineer in Chaska MN
- Electrical Test Technician in Waltham MA
- Quality Engineer in Bloomington MN
- Order Puller 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Documentation Specialist-Tech Writer in Natick MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Design Electrical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Data Entry in Memphis TN
- EM Assembler in Malborough MA
- Supplier Compliance Analyst in Newnan GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Taunton MA
- Production Inspector in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler 1st shift in Nashua NH
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in MA
- Software Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Medical Technologist in Mobil AL
- Service Center Rep in Tampa FL
- Synthesis Operator, 1st Shift in Taunton MA
- Forklift Driver-2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Tech II in MA
- Depot Repair Tech in Duluth GA
- Polisher in Plymouth MA
- MDR Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Roller Flex Operator - 1st shift in Lebanon NH
- Roller Polisher- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Grind Operator- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Customer Service Admin in Duluth GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Gainesville GA
- AOI Operator in Manchester NH
- Machinist in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Systems Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Electro-Mechanic Technician (Small Wire) in Suwanee GA
- TIG-Pipe Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Order Filler-Assembly Clerk in Indianapolis IN
- Application Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Bedford MA
- Warehouse-Operations Supervisor in Memphis TN
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd shift in Lincoln RI
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Distribution Associate I in Memphis TN
- Quality Technician in Memphis TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Stockroom Clerk in Gainesville GA
- Software Engineer in Keene NH
- Test Technician in Acton MA
- Software & Automation Engineer in Bedford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Warehouse Receiving in Flowery Branch GA
- Temp Cycle Count Associate in Holliston MA