Screw Machine Operator
Screw Machinist - Alpharetta, GA
Our automotive industry client that manufactures specialty fasteners is looking for a skilled Screw Machinist to join their team in Alpharetta, GA area. If you are an experienced Screw Machinist, this could be a great direct hire opportunity for you.
Offering an excellent benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, Paid Vacations and Holidays.
Pay is $22.00-25 PH DOE. (Negotiable)
50 hour single day shift, Monday-Friday, 7 AM to 5 PM.
- Responsible for programming, set up and operation.
- Responsible for equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for running machines at full capacity.
- Perform periodic checks on output.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures.
- Responsible for producing quality parts.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM technology.
- Must have experience with CAM driven machines.
- Ability to be highly innovative, creative, proactive and self-driven.
- Familiar with Brown & Sharpe, Towa, Universal Automatics, Miyano & Brother Machines.
- Ability to use basic measurement tools
- Display a high level of attention to detail.+
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: email@example.com.