Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
We are looking for a Service Manager to join our client located in Danvers, Ma on a direct hire basis.
This position is responsible for all aspects of field service, customer support, and sales support for our Digital Line of Business. Key performance indicators for this position include establishing and maintaining high customer satisfaction levels for digital products, defining the structure, processes, and software tools to efficiently solve customer’s problems, and defining the approach to ensure Service and spare parts are profitable for the company while being competitive in the marketplace.
- Generate and quantify critical metrics to guide decision making, track improvement, and ensure the financial position of our Service organization is properly evolving.
- Manage field response (cases), preventative maintenance visits, and personnel to meet challenging goals in machine up-time through remote and on-site corrective action.
- Create and manage field engineer and customer training vehicles to ensure technician expertise and that customers can maintain their equipment properly and perform simple repairs.
- With the support of the Service parts planner, forecast, procure, and stock service spare parts at our manufacturing partners, Inkcups HQ, regional warehouses, and at customers’ sites.
- Through our manufacturing partners, ensure a tight, closed loop on OBQ problems.
- Benchmark Inkcups service pricing and costs.
- Create warranty and support packages which bring value to our customers and build a profit-creating service brand.
- Seek efficiency improvements in staging, sample making, and customer service tasks.
- Distill key metrics to quantify the appropriate headcount and locations for Service Technicians.
- Contribute to product development activities and release preparation
- Agreement on Field Replaceable Unit (FRU) parts or subassemblies.
- Establish field alignment test patterns and fault isolation support.
- Document preliminary user guides for beta sites.
- Define daily, weekly, and monthly user preventative maintenance.
- With Marketing, support the generation of maintenance and repair videos.
- Identify and prioritize software and hardware bugs/faults to be fixed before full product release.
- Build complete user and Service documentation.
- Represent Inkcups digital Service through personal trade show support, key account visits, and new account sales support.
- Establish system-related metrics which ensure that all aspects of Service are aligned
- Identify model call rates, call rate drivers, and parts usage.
- Compile KPIs to optimize service technician location and quantity. Manage and measure service technician utilization.
- Define and collect data needed to support a Digital Service P&L.
- Manage the roll-out of required hardware and software upgrades for the field.
- Working with suppliers and Engineering on parts obsolescence.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Finance, Math, or Science.
- 10+ years experience in a professional Service environment.
- Accustomed to 20-25% US and international travel.
- Experience leading diverse teams in multiple regions toward a common goal.
- Experience coaching and mentoring middle management staff in a constructive manner.
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
- Temporary Jr. Buyer in Milford MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Sales Assistant in Memphis TN
- Assistant Project Manager - Mechanical Design in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Engineer in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Representative in Memphis TN
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Shipping Clerk in Suwanee GA
- Shipping - Receiving Clerk in Memphis TN
- Team Leader - Production Supervisor in Arlington TN
- Technical Recruiter - NH in Manchester NH
- NDT Level II Technician in Rutherfordton NC
- CNC Machinist in Boylston MA
- Crater-Packer in MA
- Lab Assistant I in Memphis TN
- MRB Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Lapping Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Winding Technician in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Somersworth NH
- Administrative Assistant in Seattle WA
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Middletown CT
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Electrical Assembler in Boxborough MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Buyer in MA
- Sr R&D Technician in Eden Prairie MN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Electrical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL