We are looking for a Service Technician to join our client in Franklin, Ma on a direct hire basis.
Job Function: Work within Engineering and Quality to support service requests for products. Support web and call-in service requests for Electrical and Mechanical product in use at customer site. On-site customer support as needed to update or repair products. Support production as needed for technical product issues and prototype build testing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work within service team to support customer requests for electromechanical assistance and repair.
• Draft and release detailed work instruction for documenting steps required for product service and support.
• Technical support for R&D efforts.
• Limited travel to customer sites to repair product.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
• Technical Degree or certification in Electromechanical Engineering preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of technical experience in Engineering Technology
• Proven experience in customer service and support
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work and multi-task within a cross-functional team