We are currently seeking an Second Shift Supervisor.
MUST HAVE A GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF WELDING PROCESSES AND METAL FABRICATION PROCESSES
- Understand management expectations and company policies, including employee handbook and code of conduct, and ensure they are satisfied by the hourly work force
- Develop and implement effective line of communication with hourly manufacturing personnel and management.
- Understand and enforce all 5S and safety requirements to ensure organization and that there are no safety hazards or violations.
- Understand/review work orders for accuracy.
- Have some knowledge/experience in pipe fit-up and welding.
- Provide feedback, support and training to hourly employees in order to facilitate efficient work flow and timely, accurate production.
- Supervise hourly employees to ensure adherence to policies and procedures, including employee handbook and code of conduct.
- Direct the hourly workforce to ensure work is accomplished in a manner that satisfies quality requirements and meets or exceeds the target ship dates.
- Communicate with other shift leaders and coordinate the use of machinery and equipment to ensure consistent and harmonized workflow and to satisfy scheduling requirements.
- Coordinate QC and inspection requirements for manufactured product with the QA administrator.
- Review material availability and coordinate requirements with purchasing agent.
- Coordinate the finished production with the shipping department.
- Monitor manufacturing equipment to ensure proper function. Review maintenance schedule with maintenance planner and assist with maintenance operations when necessary.
- Provide feedback and daily progress report to operations manager; when necessary, provide feedback to manufacturing engineering regarding fabrication processes and equipment.
- Assist operations manager with evaluation of hourly manufacturing employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent; minimum five (5) years of experience in a manufacturing/metal fabrication business.
- A good working knowledge of various arc welding processes for carbon/stainless steel and alloy metals; e.g. FCAW, SMAW, GTAW, GMAW
- Ability to read drawings and check dimensions along with the ability to determine and allocate the resources required to produce a finished product based on those drawings.
- Possess a strong math background and be detail oriented.
- Strong mechanical inclination; must be able to understand how the manufacturing equipment functions. This includes forklifts, cranes, ironworkers, rolling and forming machines, rubber molding and vulcanization equipment, welding equipment and hand tools.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, concisely and in terms that are easily understood, be a good listener, possess leadership qualities and be a team player.
Second shift (3:30PM to Midnight). $65K-$75K per year DOE.
- Receptionist in Alpharetta GA
- Outside Account Manager in Brooklyn Park MN
- NDT Level III Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Control Inspector in Cumming GA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Mechanical Drafter in Brooklyn Park MN
- Solidworks Drafter in McBee SC
- IT Recruiter MA in Woburn MA
- Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Inventory Controller in Lebanon NH
- Shipper in Plymouth MA
- Sr. Assembly Technician in East Boston MA
- CAD designer in Hudson MA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Safety Engineer in Norcross GA
- Material Handler in Taunton MA
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Clerk in Doraville GA
- Shipping in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Packaging Engineer in Ayer MA
- Shipping & Receiving Clerk in Norwood MA
- Manufacturing Lab Technician in Norwood MA
- Maintenance Planner in Gainesville GA
- Engineering Intern in Memphis TN
- Order Processor in Duluth GA
- Planner in Duluth GA
- Depot Repair Technician in Duluth GA
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- Deployment Team in Suwanee GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Technical Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Electromechanical Technician in Beverly MA
- Controls Engineer in Vance AL
- Electrical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Suwanee GA
- HR Director in MA
- CNC Machinist in Contoocook NH
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- 2nd shift ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Shipper- Warehouse Associate (seasonal) in Ashland MA
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Controls Tech in Gainesville GA
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler - Technician in New Brighton MN
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Bench Repair Technician in Cumming GA
- Welder - Sheet metal fabricator in N. Billerica MA
- Program Manager in Saint Petersburg FL
- electro-mechanical assemblers in Merrimack NH
- Standard Fabrication - 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Lynn MA
- EM Assembler in Westborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Packaging Supervisor in Lynn MA
- Technical Writer in Norwell MA
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Assembly in Buford GA
- Wiring Technician in Buford GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Shift Supervisor in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Industrial Engineer in Loganville GA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Bedford MA
- Process Engineer in Covington GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Supplier Quality Technican in Milford MA
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Mechanical Assembler- 2nd Shift in Santa Fe Springs CA
- machinists- 2nd shift 3p-11 in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Assembly Specialist in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN