Job Title: 1st Shift Supervisor
Location: Hammonton, NJ
This position is a leadership position responsible for supervising designated shift production operations ensuring effective and efficient utilization of personnel and equipment.
- Coordinate weekly and daily production requirements with Plant Manager to assure optimum equipment utilization and appropriate allocation of manpower resources.
- Authorize overtime as needed and manage to budget.
- Implement and use Lean Six Sigma manufacturing principles.
- Supervise and direct production technicians in proper extrusion procedures, accurate record keeping and labeling, quality processes, safety/OSHA compliance and company policies.
- Organize and control the movement of raw materials and blended products during production. Coordinate movement of products and finished goods with warehouse clerk.
- Assure that all raw materials, blended products and finished goods are labeled accurately and correctly.
- Clean and maintain all extrusion equipment and extrusion areas following established procedures and protocols.
- Ensure that preventative maintenance tasks assigned to production personnel are completed as scheduled and that maintenance requests are submitted as needed.
- Complete performance reviews as required for new and existing employees
- Assist is the development and training of direct reports.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Plant Manager as necessary to maintain efficient operations.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Associate or B.S. in a Technical Field Preferred
- Green Belt or Lean Training Certificate Preferred
- Production Supervisor 2 Years Preferred
A one-page resume is required with at least two references.