We are currently hiring for a Direct-Hire Warehouse Shipper/Receiver Associate to join our growing manufacturing company located in Southborough, MA!
Pay Rate: $21-$24/hour DOE
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
The Shipper/Receiver is responsible for all incoming materials, transacting them into the database, and recording shipment data. This position has a strong focus on inventory management within the CRM database.
Responsibilities of the Shipper/Receiver:
- Responsible for receiving incoming materials and storage of materials in accordance with storage plans, as well as shipping product.
- Responsible for receiving material from all sources i.e. UK vendors, US vendors, service swaps and de-installations.
- Responsible for performing receiving and inventory transactions in CRM to accurately reflect inventory balances.
- Responsible for the accuracy of records in the CRM database related to receiving and inventory balances.
- Execute inventory transactions in CRM for materials imported and returned from the sources and provide weekly management information reports as required.
- Received material in appropriate warehouse according to storage plans. Ensuring and validating correct part numbers, correct descriptions, and correct quantities.
- Maintain a collection point in the warehouse office for co-workers to deposit paperwork related to materials just received. After receiving transactions are completed ensure that all paperwork is filed in the receiving drawer of the office file cabinet.
- Record shipment data, such as charges, damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for delivery of materials.
- Confer and correspond with appropriate DSC staff to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
Requirements for the Shipper/Receiver:
- 5+ years' relevant shipping/receiving experience and manufacturing systems knowledge required.
- Knowledge of CRM databases is preferred.
- Strong team player with flexible attitude to work priorities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Employment is subject to passing a Background check and Drug screening
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.