We are looking for a Shipping Coordinator to join our client in Waltham, Ma on a direct hire basis!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Schedule delivery and pick up times with trucking and freight forwarding companies.
- Coordinate with Service Supervisors and Service personnel for shipping of outbound and inbound warranty and maintenance parts.
- Determine shipping material’s weights & dimensions, packaging and labeling requirements; fill out Bill of Ladings and packing lists.
- Reconcile shipping related issues with Buyer, Planner and Service Supervisors.
- Pick, package and prepare material for daily UPS shipments to service centers.
- Palletize and secure large bulk material and equipment including generators, engines, compressors, pumps, and heat exchangers for freight shipments.
- Load and unload freight from flatbed and trailer trucks.
- Perform data input to transact inventory and shipping information in the inventory management system.
- Perform the day to day material handling required to maintain the organization and orderliness of pallet racks, inventory bins and material in the warehouse.
- Good computer skills, with good working experience using UPS shipping software, Inventory Software or MRP systems.
- Must be organized, self-directed, be able to work independently, and manage multiple priorities.
- Fork Truck experience is a plus.
- 3-5 years working as a Shipper or Receiver for large equipment manufacturing a plus.
- Associates degree in Business or a related field preferred.