Specialty Folder Gluer Operator
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty Folder Gluer Operator
Title:Specialty Folder Gluer Operator
Shift: 2nd 3:30 PM -2:00 AM will train on first shift before assigned to second shift
Pay: $15-18 hr With experience rate is negotiable
Need to have worked with a folding/gluer machine is a must
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Perform accurate and efficient set-up of the machine in accordance with proper setup techniques.
•Properly operate machine to run efficiently (company standard), produce quality products and maximize machine utilization.
•Check quality of boxes during the run, including - mis-slotted boxes, loose liner, misprints, and any other defects.
•Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data, Quality Data.
•Report maintenance work orders through work order reporting system for needed repairs. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
•Adhere to production schedule and make recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals. Report any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor.
•Keep work area neat and clean.
•Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines.
•Follow all PPE policies, to include gloves, safety glasses and hearing protection as required.
•Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
• In machine operation with folder gluers and various die cutters required.
• Post folder/gluer machine operation experience preferred.
• Prior work experience in the corrugated industry required.
•Understanding of equipment function and capabilities that can be translated into efficient operation.
•General knowledge and understanding of cylinder press process and equipment.
•Knowledge with various glues and applications (hot melt, cold glue, pressure sensitive)
•Product layouts, product specifications and production specifications.
•Must have the ability to read and comprehend basic instructions such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
•Ability to use specific computer software to enter and utilize information in our computer business systems.
•Must have the ability to perform basic mathematics including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
•Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience for solving difficult setups, etc.
•Demonstrates ability to effectively use tools and fixtures for various jobs, etc.
•Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
•Ability to work independently and as a team player in a team-oriented environment.
•Assist other areas as needed to maintain a team approach.
•Ability to effectively manage time and meet set targets and deadlines.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4803
- EM Assembler in Waltham MA
- Account Manager in Franklin MA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- 2nd Shift Welding Lead-Supervisor in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Compliance Specialist in Cordova TN
- Sr. Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Plant Cost Controller in Hudson MA
- EM Assembler in Walpole MA
- Continuous Improvement Leader in Newnan GA
- EM Tech, 2nd shift in Danvers MA
- TIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- 3rd Shift Router Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Engineer II in MA
- Director of Operations in Suwanee GA
- Purchasing & Quoting Analyst in Central Manchester CT
- Mfg Process Engineer in Central Manchester CT
- Production control Clerk in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Mechanic in Swedesboro NJ
- CNC Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Newton MA
- Personal Assistant in Needham Heights MA
- MIG Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Machine Shop Team Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Client Services Advisor in Alpharetta GA
- Buyer in Duluth GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator - 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Document Control Specialist in Wayland MA
- Principal Electro-Optical Tech in Eagleville PA
- Mechanic in Denver CO
- E&I Technician - 3rd shift 11p-7a in South Brunswick NJ
- Accounts Payable Clerk in Flowery Branch GA
- Purchasing Associate in Flowery Branch GA
- Design Engineer in Newnan GA
- Robotics Engineer in Memphis TN
- Optical Coatings Technician in Nashua NH
- Chief inspector 2nd shift in Rochester NH
- Receptionist in burlington MA
- Electronic Assembler in Vineland NJ
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Customer Service Representative in Cottage Grove MN
- Director of Engineering in New Hudson MI
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- CAD Drafter in Dahlonega GA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Grind Operator - Assembler in Lebanon NH
- Electronic Assembly Support in Alpharetta GA
- Roller, In-process Inspector in Lebanon NH
- Ring Finishing Cell Technician 2nd and 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Sr Controls Engineer in MA
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Shop Technician (Mechanical) in Suwanee GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Hopkinton MA
- Material Handler in Westford MA
- Quality Engineer in Cambridge MA
- Rework Operator (Hand solderer) in Angleton TX
- Clickshare Tech Support in Duluth GA
- Optical Coatings Engineer in Nashua NH
- Project Manager in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Accounts Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Civil Engineer II in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Manager in Highland Heights OH
- Documentation Specialist in Warwick RI
- SMT Operator III in Westboro MA
- Accounting Assistant in Worcester MA
- Field Service Engineer in North Billerica MA
- Incoming inspector in Austin TX
- Inventory Clerk in Waltham MA
- Optical Design Engineer in Keene NH
- Senior Oracle Apps DBA in Lowell MA
- Cloud Software Engineer Intern in Milford MA
- Administrative Assistant in Southborough MA
- CNC Manufacturing Engineer in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Quality Inspector - Final Acceptance Inspector in Branford CT
- Optics Engineer in Bedford MA
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- EM Assembler II (direct) in Westborough MA
- Manufacturing Technician (EM Assembler) in Marlborough MA
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- T&E Financial Analyst in Milford MA
- Production Manager 2nd shift in Billerica MA
- Executive Assistant in Littleton MA
- Maintenance Parts Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in IL
- Press Brake Operator in Suwanee GA
- Senior Manager of Quality in Waltham MA
- Continuous Improvement Manager in Atlanta GA
- Continuous Improvement Engineer in Newnan GA
- Technical Recruiter - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Quality Assurance Inspector II in Memphis TN
- Receptionist in Littleton MA
- W2 Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY