Specialty Folder Gluer Operator
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Specialty Folder Gluer Operator
Title:Specialty Folder Gluer Operator
Shift: 2nd 3:30 PM -2:00 AM will train on first shift before assigned to second shift
Pay: $15-18 hr With experience rate is negotiable
Need to have worked with a folding/gluer machine is a must
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
•Perform accurate and efficient set-up of the machine in accordance with proper setup techniques.
•Properly operate machine to run efficiently (company standard), produce quality products and maximize machine utilization.
•Check quality of boxes during the run, including - mis-slotted boxes, loose liner, misprints, and any other defects.
•Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data, Quality Data.
•Report maintenance work orders through work order reporting system for needed repairs. Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
•Adhere to production schedule and make recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality and service goals. Report any unusual scheduling issues to Supervisor.
•Keep work area neat and clean.
•Follow established department policies, procedures, work instructions and safety and environmental guidelines.
•Follow all PPE policies, to include gloves, safety glasses and hearing protection as required.
•Perform other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
• In machine operation with folder gluers and various die cutters required.
• Post folder/gluer machine operation experience preferred.
• Prior work experience in the corrugated industry required.
•Understanding of equipment function and capabilities that can be translated into efficient operation.
•General knowledge and understanding of cylinder press process and equipment.
•Knowledge with various glues and applications (hot melt, cold glue, pressure sensitive)
•Product layouts, product specifications and production specifications.
•Must have the ability to read and comprehend basic instructions such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
•Ability to use specific computer software to enter and utilize information in our computer business systems.
•Must have the ability to perform basic mathematics including additions, subtraction, multiplication and division.
•Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude through prior work experience for solving difficult setups, etc.
•Demonstrates ability to effectively use tools and fixtures for various jobs, etc.
•Must be willing to work overtime as needed; significant overtime may be required during busy periods.
•Ability to work independently and as a team player in a team-oriented environment.
•Assist other areas as needed to maintain a team approach.
•Ability to effectively manage time and meet set targets and deadlines.
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4803
- Sorter in Memphis TN
- Welder - 2nd shift in Acton MA
- Customer Service Specialist in New Hope MN
- QA Technician - Validation in Chaska MN
- 3rd Shift Soldering Technician in Suwanee GA
- CNC Machinist - Swiss Lathe in Memphis TN
- Customer Service Rep in Flowery Branch GA
- Customer Service in Memphis TN
- Machine Operator Assistant in Olive Branch MS
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist II in Milford MA
- Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Electrical Designer in Easley SC
- Kitting in Suwanee GA
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- CMM Programmer-1st Shift in Kennesaw GA
- Sr Technicians - test-troubleshoot complex systems in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist in Attleboro MA
- Corporate Recruiter in Chaska MN
- RMA Test Tech in Nashua NH
- Manufacturing Engineer in Anoka MN
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Cincinnati OH
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Columbia SC
- Field Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Support Rep in Maple Grove MN
- Microwave Test Tech in Hudson NH
- CNC Machinist-Operator in Kennesaw GA
- Traffic Coordinator in Franklin MA
- Accounts Receivable Specialist in Milford MA
- Distribution Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Receiving Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Mechanical Assembler in Danvers MA
- Team Lead - 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Systems Technician II in Beverly MA
- Shop Helper- 2nd Shift in Dahlonega GA
- Facilities Maintenance tech in Concord CA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Sr Test Tech in Merrimack NH
- Process Technician in Galloway TN
- Maintenance Technician in Galloway TN
- Metal Prep in Memphis TN
- Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift - Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Technical Recruiter in Vineland NJ
- Instrument Assembler in Nixa MO
- Accounts Payable Assistant in Suwanee GA
- ATE & AXI Test Engineer in Manchester NH
- IT Manager in Oxford NC
- CNC Lathe Machinist in Flowery Branch GA
- Electrical Technician (3rd shift) in Somersworth NH
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Plymouth MN
- Field Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Electrical Technician in Manchester NH
- EM Assembler in Ashland MA
- QC-QA Technician in Swedesboro NJ
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Buford GA
- Shipper in Westborough MA
- Precision Assemblers in Concord CA
- Precision Inspector in Concord CA
- Material Handler-Cycle Counter in Westborough MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist IV in Chaska MN
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Chaska MN
- HR Generalist-Leave Admin in San Jose CA
- Engineering Documentation Tech in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Engineer in Dartmouth MA
- Mechanical Validation Engineer in Marietta GA
- E-m Assembler - Optical experience in Merrimack NH
- Gearbox Technician in Suwanee GA
- EM Assemblers in Haverhill MA
- Field Service Technician in Memphis TN
- Deburr-Laser Operator Help in Flowery Branch GA
- Electro-Mechanical Technician in Senoia GA
- Quality Manager in Oxnard CA
- Production Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Machine Maintenance Technician in Plymouth MN
- Assembly Technician I in West Boylston MA
- Wash and Breakdown Technician in Suwanee GA
- Press Brake Operator-Day Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Rework Technician in Coon Rapids MN
- Shipping & Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Programmer Analyst in Jasper GA
- Technical Writer in Miami FL
- Picker in Memphis TN
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Human Resources Director in Anoka MN
- CNC Operator in Ashland MA
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly Technician in Eagleville PA
- 3rd Shift Braid Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Representative in Brea CA
- Design Engineer in Columbia SC
- CMM Programmer- 2nd Shift in Kennesaw GA
- HR Associate in Marlborough MA
- Neutral Set Technician in Memphis TN
- Micro Solder Repair Technician in Norcross GA
- Member Services Professional in Memphis TN