Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description - Stockroom Attendant:
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
Openings available on 2nd and 3rd shifts and pay rate starts at $15.00 an hour with a $0.75 shift differential.
2nd shift Hours: Monday through Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
3rd Shift Hours: Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Controls Engineer in Troy MI
- Lab Technician in Bedford MA
- Welder in Doraville GA
- Helper in Doraville GA
- PCB Solder in New Hope MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Chanhassen MN
- Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Tweezer Solderer - Assembler in Haverhill MA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Industrial Painter in Loganville GA
- Test Tech in Acton MA
- Sr Corporate Accountant in Billerica MA
- Test Operator in Westboro MA
- Quality Inspector in Fridley MN
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- CNC Machinist Mill or Lathe in Boylston MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Newnan GA
- TEST TECHNICIAN 1st and 2nd shift in Manchester NH
- Test Technician in Worcester MA
- Order Processing Admin in Billerica MA
- Multi-Purpose Technician in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Machine Watcher - Technician in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- CAD Designer in Atlanta GA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Fabricator - Insulation Shop in Loganville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Loganville GA
- Field Service Technician in Loganville GA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator in Jefferson GA
- Bench Service Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Logistics - Dispatch Manager in Everett MA
- Product Designer in Conyers GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Engineer in Keene NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- SENIOR ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Maintenance Supervisor in Seabrook NJ
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Quality Tech 1 in Memphis TN
- Trade Operations Supervisor in Milford MA
- Standard Fabrication - FC Prep2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- District Manager in Los Alamitos CA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Shipper-Receiver in Memphis TN
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Panel Power Wirer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Warehouse- Receiving Associate in Lawrenceville GA
- CNC Utility Operator in Milford MA
- Machine Operator - 2nd Shift in Newton MA
- CNC Machinist - Days in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Clinton MA
- Senior Programming Engineering in Contoocook NH
- Modular Assembly - 2nd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Pendergrass GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator (Mechanic) in N. Billerica MA
- Production Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- 3rd shift Electro-Mechanical Manufacturing Technician in Andover MA
- Sr.-Staff Software Engineer in Andover MA
- Buyer - Planner in Merrimack NH
- Sr Systems Engineer in Bedford MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Sr. CNC Machinist in Memphis TN
- Wiring Technician in Hoschton GA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Material Handler in Eden Prairie MN
- CNC Machinist-Programmer - Level 2 in Suwanee GA
- ASRS Machine Operator - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Assembly Technician in Billerica MA
- Buyer in Milford NH
- Operator- Assembly Tech in Central Manchester CT
- Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Electrical designer in College Park GA
- Project Engineer in College Park GA
- Controls Automation Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Slitting - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Slitting Lead - 3rd Shift in Suwanee GA
- Facility Mechanic in Plymouth MA
- Microdeburer A in Milford MA
- Shipping - Lead in Suwanee GA
- SENIOR QUALITY SPECIALIST in Merrimack NH
- Electrical Design Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Picker-Packer in Memphis TN
- Assembler III in Hudson NH
- Jr. Program Manager in Hudson NH
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Electrical Tester in Brooklyn Park MN
- Manufacturing Test Engineer in Huntsville AL
- Controls Engineer in Newnan GA
- Purchaser in Duluth GA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Memphis TN
- CAD Designer in McBee SC
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Design -Drafter in Concord NH