Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Description - Stockroom Attendant:
Our Client is the leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries. They are looking for a Stockroom Attendant whose responsibilities may include a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. This position requires communication with other departments within the company, (primarily Purchasing, Spare Parts, Assembly/Manufacturing and Quality), as well as with vendors and delivery drivers.
- Complete work assignments in a timely manner as agreed upon
- Handle duties of primary job function, to include:
- Supplier Goods Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Production Goods Receiving – Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Count items and take necessary steps to handle shortages.
- Ensure proper labeling of all parts.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picker – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Count items and properly identify and protect parts.
- Transport parts to the appropriate production area location. Pull and deliver back orders to shop floor.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Order supplies and packaging materials.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Provide training and instruction to inexperienced personnel
- Operate any equipment needed to perform the job
- Document problems and suggest improvements, acting to improve timeliness or reduce costs
- Identify and separate defective parts and handle stock adjustments to inventory as appropriate
- Complete Product Improvement Process forms to document problems
- Assist with the cycle count process, as needed
- Read and interpret Design drawings and perform quality inspection, when required
- Cross training in other Stockroom & Shipping positions as needed, based on workload
- Participate in Department training and meetings as appropriate
- Know and follow the company procedure manual and safety rules
- Any other activities deemed necessary by the department manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
- The ability to work with co-workers, customers, and vendors in a courteous and tactful manner to resolve problems
- The ability to concentrate, handle pressure, meet deadlines, and pay attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- A motivated, self-starter with the ability to follow directions and complete assignments with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Maintain professional appearance/demeanor and a positive attitude under stress
Openings available on 2nd and 3rd shifts and pay rate starts at $15.00 an hour with a $0.75 shift differential.
2nd shift Hours: Monday through Friday: 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
3rd Shift Hours: Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m.
- Mechanical & Quality Inspector in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Santa Fe Springs CA
- PLC Programmer- Controls Specialist in South Brunswick NJ
- HR Specialist in Milford MA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN
- Warehouse in Suwanee GA
- SMT Production lead in Milford NH
- Sr Project Manager in Maple Grove MN
- Industrial Engineer in Newnan GA
- NDT Inspector III in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly-Production Technician II in Golden CO
- Welder in Sterling MA
- 5 Operating Molding in Hopkinton MA
- Engineering Techs in Merrimack NH
- Short Term Assignment in Suwanee GA
- Belt Fabricator in Suwanee GA
- Equipment Operator (Reach Lift) in Jefferson GA
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Production Assistant: in Los Alamitos CA
- Robotic Weld Operator in Duluth GA
- Warehouse Associate in burlington MA
- Quality Assurance Manager in Beverly MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Peabody MA
- Methods programmer in Milford NH
- Methods Documentation Specialist in Milford NH
- Accounts Payable Supervisor in Milford MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Project Manager in Fairburn GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Pin Cell Operator in Central Manchester CT
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Financial Reporting Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Productions Ops Tech II in Milford MA
- Material Handler in Franklin MA
- Assembler - Kitter in Milford MA
- Staff Accountant in
- Principle Software Engineer in Lowell MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Solidworks Drafter in Bowling Green FL
- 2nd Shift QA Tech in Doraville GA
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Device Tech in Beverly MA
- AutoCad Technician in Bartlett TN
- Accounting Manager in Newton MA
- CNC Machine Operator in Norcross GA
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Program Manager MA in
- MANUAL MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Project Engineer in Douglasville GA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 3rd Shift in Worcester MA
- Maintenance Manager - 1st Shift in Metro West MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Worcester MA
- Electrical Manufacturing Technician in Brooklyn Park MN
- Field Service Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Gear Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Distribution Associate in Memphis TN
- Final Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Dispatcher in Marlton NJ
- CNC - Lathe or Mill in Boylston MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Newnan GA
- Project Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer (Mastercam): in Collierville TN
- Shipping & Receiving in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Operations Supervisor in Ashland MA
- 1st ID-OD GRIND MACHINIST in Central Manchester CT
- Control Box Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- Accounting Clerk in Westborough MA
- HR Admin in Auburn MA
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Machine Operators- 3rd shift in Lebanon NH
- Accounts Receivable in Westford MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Waltham MA
- CAD Designer in MA
- Engineering Technician in Memphis TN
- Solder Assembler II in Westboro
- Warehouse Associate in Milford MA
- Embedded Engineer in Ashland MA
- Warehouse Shipping-Receiving in Suwanee GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- IT Help Desk Technician in Marlborough MA
- Fabrication - Lacing in Suwanee GA
- Maintenance Multi-Craft Day Shift in Gainesville GA
- Maintenance Technician in Lawrenceville GA
- Electrical Engineer in Littleton MA
- Project Engineer in Sterling MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Sterling MA