Our client located in Concord, NH is looking for a Superintendent to join their team on a Direct Hire basis.
The Superintendent is responsible for field operations and technical support on the project assigned in order to achieve the safe, timely and profitable completion of each project.
- Provide leadership and a sense of urgency throughout the course of the project
- Supervise the field construction work effort to ensure work is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with Customer, Project Managers, Site Supervisor, other contractors, etc.
Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Ensures the work performed complies with all requirements of the contract documents and specifications.
- Develops and implements work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled critical materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Schedule and dispatch field employees and sub contractors for most efficient use of labor, equipment and materials.
Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment and subcontractors.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site work and emergency job functions (scheduling, material control, personnel and may provide day-to-day direction, technical advice & quality control) in order to complete the work on time, within budget, and to quality specified.
- Authorize and/or approve all project personnel transactions, purchase requisitions, field design change requests, etc.
- Provide technical assistance and assist project management in the development and implementation of project procedures working documents, standards, etc.
- Maintain accurate time and material records and complete client paperwork as required. Time sheets, work orders, billing descriptions, project reports, etc.
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety programs, requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and implement corrective action.
- Make recommendations on the hiring, termination, and discipline of craft employees and implement training programs.
- High school or technical school diploma or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience. 4 Year engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- At least three years in a leadership role in building construction is required
Salary Range: $65-84K