Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Set up and operates computer numerical control (CNC) Swiss lathes to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts. Detect and change worn tooling. Make adjustments using tool wear offsets on the CNC control to ensure part conformity.
Selects, aligns, secures collets and guide bushings, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material on machines.
Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining, and adjusts machine controls as required. Perform program edits and troubleshooting while proving out new programs.
Studies engineering drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
Confer with production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining problems.
Perform other duties as required such as basic machine maintenance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, qualifications, competencies, abilities and any physical demands if required.
Be able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing using the English language.
Must be able to read and understand internal procedures and policies.
Have the ability to use measuring instruments including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, indicators, gage pins.
Understand and follow through on both verbal and written instructions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess the outlined experience level, education, training, product or industry knowledge plus any certifications in order to be considered.
High school diploma/general education degree (GED) or higher with 2 years minimum experience running CNC Swiss type lathes or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Math skills: decimals, percentages, fractions, ratios, proportions, geometry and trigonometry.
Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings, GD&T experience preferred.
Have basic computer knowledge and skills.
Experience with Marubeni Citizen-Cincom controls is a definite plus, will strongly consider any previous Swiss lathe experience.
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Master Data Analyst - Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA