Our client in Tucker, GA is currently looking for a full-time Test Technician to safely conduct the functional and sub-assembly testing of all products, validating all units in accordance with the blueprint. They offer amazing benefits and career path and are looking for quality driven individuals to join their growing team! If you are a recent grad or current undergrad about to graduate who is seeking to gain on the job experience, please apply today.
This is a direct hire opportunity and pays $16.00/hr. Monday - Fridays from 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM.
- Sets up all electrical connections to individual units for testing.
- Performs continuity and functional testing of completed assemblies and sub-assemblies circuits to verify operation as designed per established standard workmanship and testing procedures
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written descriptions, layouts, or defined plans to validate component performance
- Troubleshoots identified non-conformance units to determine solutions
- Performs visual and mechanical inspection of units
- Record results of test findings, notifying the Quality Department of all instances of non-conformance
- Prepares and maintains records of product tested
- Technical degree in applied electronics or electrical engineering and 1 year of professional experience working with high and low voltage or 4-5 years of relevant field experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to read and understand complex electrical wiring schematics, assembly layout drawings, and ladder diagrams
- Familiarity with electrical power and safety practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge of low and high voltage AC and DC power and control circuits and their operation
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To directly contact us, please call 470-655-4802