Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Our client in Milford, CT has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate. The Warehouse Associate are responsible for customer orders from receipt to storage and to final outbound shipment.
- Pull and pack orders, including palletized large volume orders.
- Record and inspects receipts and shipments for quality and accuracy.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment and any material(s) contained thereon in the manner consistent with the intended purpose of the equipment and the manufacturers’ instructions.
- Communicate with production and customer service department.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English with management and fellow employees.
- Must be able to work shifts through completion and weekends where necessary.
- Related work experience required.
- 1st 7:00AM-3:30PM
If you are interested in applying for this full time job opportunity please send your resume to email@example.com.