Our client located in Worcester, Ma is looking for an Account Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Be as the Primary communication contact with customers to ensure customers’ expectations and maintains customer satisfaction.
- Develop new and expanded accounts/sales per annual goals
- Monitor, target and leverage sales opportunities to increase sales through service agreements and service orders.
- Primary responsibility of Account financial performance including Profitability of service orders and accounts
- Service order management, such as open, bill, receivables, payables, close, etc.
- Monitor identify lead and execute the contract management process, which includes, Master service agreements, Terms and conditions and rate structures
- Communicate/submit the estimates and proposals to the customer
- Develop P3 and turnover to operations department, which include Safety, Quality, and Productivity requirements.
- Procure critical and long lead items
- Perform daily administrative tasks including but not limited to CRM data, Customer profiles, process/procedure documentation
- Four year technical/management degree or equivalent, in addition to 5+ years’ experience in the construction industry.
- Thorough understanding of construction computer hardware and software to include Timberline, Microsoft Office Suite, Coins, as well as other programs.
- Knowledge of construction contract administration and specifications is required.
- Position has profit/loss responsibility and requires proficient financial, business development, marketing, and sales skills.