Seeking an experienced Account Manager for growing manufacturing company in Franklin, MA.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform (10% of the time)
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Create, manage & execute the RFQ process
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Previous account management or sales experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability for limited travel
- Ability to upsell with existing clients and/or divisions
- Willingness to learn and continually improve