Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
The Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue and margin at a level that is sufficient to drive growth and sustain profitability of their division. This requires the Account Manager to consistently research, qualify, sell, service and manage accounts to promote development and growth of the division. This individual will be focused on working with engineering and advanced manufacturing organizations.
This is a full-time position based out of our Brooklyn Park office.
Account managers are required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand the Davis Companies mix of business, core competencies, growth potential, and all economic business trends that can affect our market.
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and clients.
- Work cohesively with other members of the sales team to cross-sell and penetrate accounts whenever possible.
- Work cohesively with recruiters to provide information regarding target markets, prospects, requisitions, and future needs as well as, provide candidate and sales lead feedback.
- Take personal responsibility for reaching and exceeding stated activity and performance goals for new business, expansion of existing business, revenue, gross profit, etc.
- Conduct sales calls that effectively demonstrated how Davis is superior to our competition and that will successfully bring in solid requisitions.
- Provide clients with proposals, presentations, and materials that effectively demonstrate how Davis can fulfill their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide nothing but exceptional customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation of all accounts and sales activities in our data system.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three years related business experience in a technical or service industry or one year of Davis recruiting experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required for presentations both in person and via telephone. Must be outgoing, self-motivated and personally driven to be the best.
- Must work well with people at all levels and have the ability to always treat others with respect and courtesy
- Must be creative, decisive, and have the ability to react quickly to changing needs of our clients
- In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
- Welder in Dahlonega GA
- HR Consultant IV in Lowell MA
- Director of Finance in Newton MA
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Roseville MN
- Office Coordinator in East Boston MA
- HRIS Analyst in Lowell MA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Inspector in Jefferson GA
- Contract Sourcer in Milford MA
- Terminal Clerk in Oxford MA
- TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Logistics Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Mechanical Technician in Sharpsburg PA
- Distribution Assoc II - Forklift Drivers in Memphis TN
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- Hone operator in Los Alamitos CA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Purchasing Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Project Engineer in Flowery Branch GA
- SEO Manager in Milford MA
- Press Brake Operator in Acton MA
- Machine Technician in Suwanee GA
- Senior Compensation Analyst in Lowell MA
- Structural Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Field Service Technician in Suwanee GA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- Production Inspector II in Nashua NH
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Account Executive MA in Marlboro MA
- Electrical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Mechanical Assembly Technician in Norcross GA
- Shipping and Logistics Specialist in Glen MS
- Senior Project Mechanical Engineer in Decatur GA
- Logistics Manager in MA
- Machinist in New Castle DE
- Manufacturing Engineer in Malborough MA
- Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Project Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Engineer in Fairburn GA
- CNC Programmer in Atlanta GA
- Mechanical Designer in Memphis TN
- Catheter Assembler in Marlborough MA
- Machine Operator II in Nashua NH
- Quality Technician in Littleton MA
- Human Resource Manager in Memphis TN
- Branch Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Engineering Program Manager in Atlanta GA
- Medical Lab Technologist - Medical Technologist in Norwood MA
- Rework Operator in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in North Dighton MA
- Drafter in Waltham MA
- International Trade Compliance in Ashland MA
- Assembly Process Manager in Beverly MA
- QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN in Beverly MA
- RF Design Engineer in Beverly MA
- EM Assembler II in Westborough MA
- RMA Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Assistant in Los Alamitos CA
- Lead Electrical Control Panel Technician - Final Testing in Plymouth MN
- CNC Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Quality Engineer in Sturbridge MA
- 1st Shift General Laborer in Gloucester City NJ
- Account Payable Clerk in Vineland NJ
- Machine Operator in Millbury MA
- Documentation Specialist in Sturbridge MA
- Principal Software Engineer in MA
- Second Shift Thin Film Tech in Millbury MA
- Mechanical Engineer in Marlborough MA
- Design Assurance Engineer in San Antonio TX
- 3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic in Manchester NH
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician in Sunrise FL
- Technical Support - Level II in Moorestown NJ
- Technical Support - Level I in Moorestown NJ
- Executive Administrative Assistant in Gloucester City NJ
- Retainer Inspector in Los Alamitos CA
- CNC Machinist-Shift Lead in Flowery Branch GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Kennesaw GA
- Payroll Benefits Specialist in Memphis TN
- Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Quality Engineer in Franklin MA
- Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Sunrise FL
- Plant Electrician in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineering Manager in Jacksonville FL
- Mechanical Engineering Manger in Jacksonville FL
- Sr. Electrical Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Product Specialist in Bridgeport NJ
- QC Inspector in Marlborough MA
- Quality Assurance Specialist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Facilities Maintenance Tech in Flowery Branch GA
- 2nd Shift Mazak Machinist in Gainesville GA
- Procurement Specialist in Alpharetta GA
- Assemblers in Jefferson GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector in Brooklyn Park MN