The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Control Panel industry by securing an Account Manager, focused on identifying additional business opportunities with both existing and future customers.
- Key Liaison to coordinate activities between the customer and all departments including customer service, purchasing/sourcing, finance, quality, engineering, logistics as well as senior management.
- Increase sales by introducing additional product lines/categories.
- Add to customer base by prospecting, calling on and securing orders with current key accounts
- Introduce products by using catalogs and various other marketing materials and sales tools.
- Take emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Responds quickly to heightened production issues involving appropriate departments, staff, and customer personnel
- Work with engineering, R&D, and manufacturing to prepare proposals, quotes, design feedback and credit terms.
- Proactively manage and collect excess/obsolete inventory, presenting to customers on a quarterly basis and reporting results to management
- Submit expense records/documents in a timely manner according to company policy
- Manage customer information using Contact Relationship Management system, including recording of sales visit notes and appointments, engineering projects, proposed opportunities and contact information.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years Key Account Management experience with related products or commensurate combination of education and experience in a related industry.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees. Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Good judgement and decision making
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to solve mathematical equations as related to job position, such as graphs, statistics, percentages and ratios.