The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Aerospace, Defense and Medical industries by securing an Account Manager to join their team.
This position serves as the primary business conduit between the customer and the organization. This role is expected to consistently provide exceptional customer service to accounts and is responsible for customer satisfaction. .
Responsibilities of Account Manager:
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on customer deliverables and revenue. Ensures that accounts meet monthly sales & profitability projections. Coordinates regular account reviews.
- Reviews all major deliverables (strategic goals, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and customer expectations are met. Communicate customer requirements through the RFQ process.
- Reviews all Customer Purchase Order Requirements, prior to order acceptance. Ensures that Purchase Orders meet the terms and conditions of the companies quote submission.
- Owns the contract and contract renewals for new and existing customers. Manages customer reschedule requests as per contract terms. Obtain Purchase Orders for Excess or No Demand Inventory
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction. Assist in Correlation and Analysis of Customer Satisfaction Data
- Reviews Customer Change Orders Notices. Communicate effectivity dates. Obtain Purchase Orders for “Stranded” Inventory and New Tooling or Equipment or Services
- Responsible for Customer Complaints and Product Returns. Provides Customer or Regulatory feedback to internal teams. Issues RMA’s as required.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable. .
- Develop & pursue new business opportunities and account growth. Develop Quote strategies. involving the Director of Sales as needed.
- Coordinate Regular Business Reviews both internally & externally. Coordinate and communicate customer visits.
- Communicate data sharing requirements to customer, while observing ITAR and data security requirements.
Qualifications of Account Manager:
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/Project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented with strong multi-tasking skills.
- Technical competence in the use of software tools, including MS Office and ERP Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills