The Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue and margin at a level that is sufficient to drive growth and sustain profitability of their division. This requires the Account Manager to consistently research, qualify, sell, service and manage accounts to promote development and growth of the division. This individual will be focused on working with engineering and advanced manufacturing organizations.
This is a full-time position based out of our Memphis office.
Account managers are required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Fully understand the Davis Companies mix of business, core competencies, growth potential, and all economic business trends that can affect our market.
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and clients.
- Work cohesively with other members of the sales team to cross-sell and penetrate accounts whenever possible.
- Work cohesively with recruiters to provide information regarding target markets, prospects, requisitions, and future needs as well as, provide candidate and sales lead feedback.
- Take personal responsibility for reaching and exceeding stated activity and performance goals for new business, expansion of existing business, revenue, gross profit, etc.
- Conduct sales calls that effectively demonstrated how Davis is superior to our competition and that will successfully bring in solid requisitions.
- Provide clients with proposals, presentations, and materials that effectively demonstrate how Davis can fulfill their needs and exceed their expectations.
- Provide nothing but exceptional customer service to all clients and prospects.
- Maintains complete and timely documentation of all accounts and sales activities in our data system.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Three years related business experience in a technical or service industry or one year of Davis recruiting experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills required for presentations both in person and via telephone. Must be outgoing, self-motivated and personally driven to be the best.
- Must work well with people at all levels and have the ability to always treat others with respect and courtesy
- Must be creative, decisive, and have the ability to react quickly to changing needs of our clients
- In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please call 901-209-5950 or email resumes to email@example.com