Associate Account Manager
Associate Account Manager
Position Summary: This is a high intensity learning position. The Associate Account Manager works closely with the Account Manager to learn all aspects of our business, build sales leads, and begin generating revenue activity. The Associate Account Manager will be required to research, qualify, sell, service and learn to manage accounts to promote development and growth of the division.
Associate Account Managers will be required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Learn and understand all aspects of the office and the staffing industry. Will be exposed to applications, candidates, clients and a range of tasks required to understand how our business works.
- Will research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and clients.
- Work cohesively with all team members to provide information regarding target markets, prospects, requisitions and future needs as well as, provide candidate and sales lead feedback.
- Uses a mix of on-line, phone and outside skills to generate and develop leads and sales prospects.
- Meets all individual activity goals and productivity targets as defined by manager.
- Actively participates in all team meetings; actively shares ideas and concepts.
- Participates in networking groups and other business and community programs to increase skill knowledge.
- Diligently pursues a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of division, core competencies/skill sets, and our company as a whole.
- Takes overall responsibility for personal growth, goal achievement and effectiveness in this position.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 1 year business experience, related internship experience or extracurricular experience preferred
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desired to excel; must have personal drive
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude