The Associate Technical Recruiter is directly responsible for finding qualified candidates and placing them at various client organizations.
The Associate Technical Recruiter is required to perform all or a combination of the following essential functions as determined by business necessity:
- Source, interview, screen, assess, reference check and place contract and direct-hire candidates at client sites, specifically in the manufacturing, machining and engineering sectors
- Create job postings, and review and screen resumes received as applications
- Make 150-200 outbound calls per week to prospective candidates
- Speak to candidates about open positions, and submit their resumes to clients
- Set up and prepare candidates for interviews with clients
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies
- Build relationships via networking and regular communication with candidates, including out of the office events, trainings and client visits on a regular basis
- Contribute to sales lead generation and market awareness for the DAVIS brand
- Utilize social media and other online avenues to find candidates
- Will be responsible for hitting weekly recruitment metrics as defined by direct manager including resume submittals, outbound phone calls, G2’s/sales leads, interviews, and conversations.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have strong technical aptitude, including use of MS Office, Windows, Word, Internet and Applicant Tracking System
- Must enjoy building relationships, have integrity, and be committed to excellent customer service