Branch Operations Manager
Responsible for complete branch performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. The BOM creates and executes a branch business plan in alignment with the strategic goals for the overall business. The position ensures branch profitability and excellent brand reputation by planning, implementing and facilitating continuous improvement and growth objectives while supporting goals, mission and vision. Lastly, the BOM provides sound leadership for the branch and empowers branch personnel.
- Creation and execution of effective business and account plans for overall branch business and territory customers.
- Support Branch Based Sales through a sound strategy, optimal logistics, service, stock requirements and personnel.
- Designs and executes effective training and guidance for the internal sales team in product, sales and business skills.
- Drive out efficiencies in delivery and service levels- i.e. truck routing, use of delivery services, etc.
- Manage Counter and Inside Sales coverage…staffing requirements
- Be a project manager for the construction, renovation, or other approaches, in terms of physical upgrades to the Blytheville Branch
- Assure proper branch inventory…core products on hand, manage surplus, etc.
- Manage warehouse transfers and collaborate with Jonesboro and Memphis Resources to drive out efficiencies
- Demonstrate and promote Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
- Passion for solving of customer applications and issues
- Ability to administer and implement marketing, promotional programs, and product launches to branch personnel and customers
- Ability to lead and coordinate the sales teaming efforts and training efforts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly articulate strategy and direction
- Strong arbitration skills to effectively listen, communicate, and gain consensus
- Strong presentation skills in group and individual situations.
- Computer skills (i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, PDF, PowerPoint)
- Creative thinker with the ability to create original concepts to train, service, and sell to internal and external customers
- Understanding of data and how it can be used to analyze business opportunities
- Collaborative coordination and time management.
- 10 years of industry experience, electrical distribution experience considered a plus.
- Familiarization with Automation, Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Products and Services.
- College degree preferred equivalent work experience acceptable
For more information, please call us at 901-209-5350.