Corporate Recruiting Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Title:Corporate Recruiting Manager
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? Do you love building relationships, creating opportunity, providing exceptional service and working with integrity, this is the job for you! We are looking to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Corporate Recruiting Manager to grow our staffing business headquartered in Marlborough, MA. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
The Corporate Recruiting Manager with a specialization in Learning & Development is an essential part of the entire organization. The position reports to the Human Resources Department with accountability to all segments of the company. The primary focus of the position is to spearhead and manage the recruitment and development initiatives and programs as defined below. This role goes beyond the recruitment process and is an integral component of the future growth and success of our company.
Our ideal Corporate Recruiting Manager will:
- Work with internal teams and hiring managers to manage the corporate recruitment efforts.
- Drive both the external and the internal hiring efforts (internal recruitment meaning assessment of employees for different or more senior roles).
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruit and source; develop talent pool or social networks in all current and projected operational locations.
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial requisition, assessments, interviews, and offers.
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs.
- Develop college recruiting programs and participate in employment events, such as career fairs.
- Use our internal tracking systems to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Actively build strong and purposeful relationships with Management throughout the company to gain their trust and buy-in to the overall training program and mentorship program.
- Work with management and mentors in the internal recruitment mentorship program to ensure compliance and effectiveness of the program for all new hires
- Define training needs, identify subject matter experts to provide training internally, set the training schedule and track attendance.
- Actively seek feedback on all training conducted to ensure training program is always at its best and constantly improving.
- Challenge the norms and consistently bring new ideas and technologies to the table to enhance our best practices, improve the training efficacy and keep our company at the cutting edge of our industry.
- Manage the development, coaching and mentoring of the corporate team. Conduct internal training when needed.
- Foster and build the company culture through talent acquisition, relationship building, training and development and overall energy and enthusiasm for the company - Be a Davis Champion!
- Take overall responsibility for personal growth, goal achievement and effectiveness in this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, outgoing and friendly personality
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Computer literacy required with proficiency in MS Office Suite
- 3-5 years Human Resource or Recruiting experience
- PHR/SPHR Certification – obtained and maintained
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to think independently
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manufacturing Engineer in Memphis TN
- Master Data Analyst - Buyer Coordinator in Minneapolis MN
- Customer Service Representative in Needham MA
- Quality Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Inspector in Milford MA
- Production Operator I in Memphis TN
- Senior Design Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Bloomfield CT
- Maintenance Technician in Methuen MA
- Receptionist in Milford MA
- EM Assemblers. Levels 1,2,3 and 4 in Methuen MA
- Specialty Folder Gluer Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Test Technician in MA
- Solder in Manchester NH
- Assembly in Brooklyn Park MN
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Device in Wayzata MN
- Field Applications Engineer in san jose CA
- Test Technician in Chaska MN
- Purchasing Manager in Bloomfield
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Systems Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- Mechanical Aeronautical Engineer in Bloomfield CT
- NDT Level II in Bloomfield CT
- Electrical Engineer III in Alpharetta GA
- Quality Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-21-19 in Westborough MA
- Electrical Engineer in Providence RI
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Payroll Specialist in Waltham MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Duluth GA
- Field Service Specialist in Milford MA
- Welder 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Marlborough MA
- Principal Technician in Eagleville PA
- Optical Assembly Technician in Nashua NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- CNC Polishing Technician in Nashua NH
- Principal Mechanical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Principal Optical Engineer in Nashua NH
- Optician in Nashua NH
- Assembly-Testing in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Engineer in Memphis TN
- Assembly Technician in Worcester MA
- Material Handler 1st shift in Westborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Peabody MA
- Process Quality Engineer in Fall River MA
- Sr Systems Engineer in Providence RI
- Quality Assurance Engineer in Duluth GA
- Client Services Representative in Cleveland OH
- Material Handler (Production) 8-14-19 in Westborough MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Senior Quality Inspector in Alpharetta GA
- Electronic Assembler III in Alpharetta GA
- Senior Electrical Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Customer Account Specialist in Hopkinton MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Inspector-CMM Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Power Electronics-Test Lab Technician in lowell MA
- Engineering Support Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Account Representative in Collierville TN
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Financial Analyst II in Milford MA
- Maintenance Mechanic in Alpharetta GA
- Roll Thread Operator in Alpharetta GA
- Administrative Assistant in Tampa FL
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Mechanical Assembler-Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Structural Designer in Decatur AL
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Fabricator - Weld Cleanup in Lawrenceville GA
- Materials Associate in Marlborough MA
- Tool and Die Maker in Alpharetta GA
- Research Associate in Milford MA
- Material Handler (Production) 8-7-19 in Westborough MA
- Maintenance Mechanic - 2nd shift in Lincoln RI
- Project Manager in MA
- Waterspider in Memphis TN
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Industrial Motor Assembly Technician in Suwanee GA
- Entry Level Product Engineer in Lawrenceville GA
- Welder in Branford CT
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Service Technician in Duluth GA
- Senior Manager Supply Chain Solutions in Atlanta GA
- Systems Tech in Beverly MA
- PLC Engineer in Mansfield MA
- Quality Inspector in Methuen MA
- Marketing Transformation Specialist in Milford MA
- Electrical Engineer in MA
- Repair Technician in Minneapolis MN
- Mechanical Designer in Roswell GA
- Systems Qualification Scientist in Milford MA
- HR Admin in Hopkinton MA
- Project Manager in Suwanee GA