Director of HR
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Director of HR
Title:Director of HR
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Human Resources Leader (SHRL) will lead a team of 6 both local and in remote locations and direct all aspects of the company’s HR initiatives and programs while supporting and aligning HR with overall business strategy. Partnering with senior leadership as a strategic business asset, the SHRL will build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high performing and inclusive workplace. The SHRL will also play a critical and strategic role as an HR advisor to management and customers alike.
- Strategic Partner - Serve as a strategic partner to senior management on the development of human resources objectives as they relate to specific operations and overall business direction. Provide ongoing communication and strategic counsel to the CFO and other key members of the management team.
- Culture and Values - Act as the ambassador of the company’s culture, constantly defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify company values. Strive to advance people and implement organizational strategies to promote employee engagement.
- Talent Management - Develop and implement long-range strategic plans to build the human capital of the company through performance management, coaching, and training and development, motivating individuals to achieve their maximum potential. Successfully identify and address gaps in competency, knowledge, and skillsets.
- Coaching and Development – Assess coaching and leadership development needs, and partner with members of the senior leadership team to bolster the leadership skills of managers and supervisors. Direct the creation and administration of individual development plans and identify resources to deliver these programs.
- Performance Management – Establish organizational performance management programs that align with the values and mission of the company. Coach management to set clear, meaningful goals and objectives, and use metrics to measure performance.
- Benefits Administration - Maintain all benefit-related relationships and programs. Continuously evaluate the market to maintain competitive benefits programs for the company.
- Compensation – Present all company compensation programs including sales plans, annual bonus plans, spot bonuses, recognition programs, and other forms of compensation.
- HR Systems and Compliance – Ensure that HR technology is in place to meet current and future prospective business objectives. Stay current with emerging HR technologies and implement new technology as appropriate.
- Confirm and maintain compliance with all State and Federal laws and regulations. Manage internal communication for all HR-related activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- 8 to 15 years of experience in human resources as a high performer, including HR leadership and people management.
- Excellent track record of leadership coaching and team building, driving the development and evolution of entrepreneurial, high-performance cultures. Experience in technology, especially in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment, is strongly preferred.
- Prior success in creating and leading initiatives that attract, develop, and retain high-potential talent in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing HR policies and procedures using technology that improve operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures, including significant experience in employee relations. Current knowledge of State and Federal legal compliance regulations and policies relating to HR.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
- Assures that the company is in compliance with current applicable federal and state employment regulations regarding wages, overtime, work hours, worker’s compensation and unemployment compensation.
- Ensures that procedures are in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Serves as a generalist regarding compensation for benefits, employee relations, internal staffing and legal compliance.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Develops, communicates and enforces all personnel policies.
- Manages record keeping and ensures proper processing and maintenance of personnel files including all payroll change notices, headcount reports new hire orientation, and staff training documents.
- Develop, monitor and review periodic performance appraisals.
- Reviews and revises job descriptions as needed.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Manages and maintains HRIS system.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Inventory Control Associate in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN
- Crimpers in Alpharetta GA
- Altium Designer in Lawrenceville GA
- Endoscope Technician in Bartlett TN