Director of HR
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Director of HR
Title:Director of HR
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Human Resources Leader (SHRL) will lead a team of 6 both local and in remote locations and direct all aspects of the company’s HR initiatives and programs while supporting and aligning HR with overall business strategy. Partnering with senior leadership as a strategic business asset, the SHRL will build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high performing and inclusive workplace. The SHRL will also play a critical and strategic role as an HR advisor to management and customers alike.
- Strategic Partner - Serve as a strategic partner to senior management on the development of human resources objectives as they relate to specific operations and overall business direction. Provide ongoing communication and strategic counsel to the CFO and other key members of the management team.
- Culture and Values - Act as the ambassador of the company’s culture, constantly defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify company values. Strive to advance people and implement organizational strategies to promote employee engagement.
- Talent Management - Develop and implement long-range strategic plans to build the human capital of the company through performance management, coaching, and training and development, motivating individuals to achieve their maximum potential. Successfully identify and address gaps in competency, knowledge, and skillsets.
- Coaching and Development – Assess coaching and leadership development needs, and partner with members of the senior leadership team to bolster the leadership skills of managers and supervisors. Direct the creation and administration of individual development plans and identify resources to deliver these programs.
- Performance Management – Establish organizational performance management programs that align with the values and mission of the company. Coach management to set clear, meaningful goals and objectives, and use metrics to measure performance.
- Benefits Administration - Maintain all benefit-related relationships and programs. Continuously evaluate the market to maintain competitive benefits programs for the company.
- Compensation – Present all company compensation programs including sales plans, annual bonus plans, spot bonuses, recognition programs, and other forms of compensation.
- HR Systems and Compliance – Ensure that HR technology is in place to meet current and future prospective business objectives. Stay current with emerging HR technologies and implement new technology as appropriate.
- Confirm and maintain compliance with all State and Federal laws and regulations. Manage internal communication for all HR-related activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- 8 to 15 years of experience in human resources as a high performer, including HR leadership and people management.
- Excellent track record of leadership coaching and team building, driving the development and evolution of entrepreneurial, high-performance cultures. Experience in technology, especially in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment, is strongly preferred.
- Prior success in creating and leading initiatives that attract, develop, and retain high-potential talent in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing HR policies and procedures using technology that improve operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures, including significant experience in employee relations. Current knowledge of State and Federal legal compliance regulations and policies relating to HR.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
- Assures that the company is in compliance with current applicable federal and state employment regulations regarding wages, overtime, work hours, worker’s compensation and unemployment compensation.
- Ensures that procedures are in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Serves as a generalist regarding compensation for benefits, employee relations, internal staffing and legal compliance.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Develops, communicates and enforces all personnel policies.
- Manages record keeping and ensures proper processing and maintenance of personnel files including all payroll change notices, headcount reports new hire orientation, and staff training documents.
- Develop, monitor and review periodic performance appraisals.
- Reviews and revises job descriptions as needed.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Manages and maintains HRIS system.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
- Accountant in Loganville GA
- Production Admin in Duluth GA
- Welder in Duluth GA
- Maintenance Mechanic, Class A, 1st shift in Worcester MA
- Production Supervisor - 2nd shift in Worcester MA
- 2nd Shift Shipping Lead in Lynn MA
- Quality Engineer in Clinton MA
- Quality Document Specialist in Loganville GA
- Assembly Technician in Tucker GA
- Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Refrigeration Technician in Acton MA
- Electrical Technician in Milford MA
- Production Control Planner in Central Manchester CT
- Documentation Control Specialist in Maple Grove MN
- Test Technician in Natick MA
- Clinical Data Manager in Boston MA
- Programmer in Contoocook NH
- Technical Accounting Manager in Billerica MA
- Fabricator in Flowery Branch GA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr iOS engineer in Boston MA
- Lab Processing Clerk in Norwood MA
- Administrative Assistant in Milford MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Golden CO
- Microdeburrer in Milford MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Sr Director Engineering in Alhambra CA
- Lean Manager-Continuous Improvement Manager in Milford NH
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Final Inspectors in Central Manchester CT
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Punch Press Programmer in Duluth GA
- Inventory Clerk in Acton MA
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Buyer in Woburn MA
- Systems Development Co-op in Milford MA
- Design Assurance Quality Engineer in Brooklyn Park MN
- Receiving Inspection Specialist in Worcester MA
- Project Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Supply Chain Associate in Worcester MA
- EM Assembler III in Westboro MA
- Training Coordinator in Ashland MA
- Electromechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Inside Sales Customer Support Representative in Alpharetta GA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- SI Assembler II in Nashua NH
- Service Delivery Manager in Minneapolis MN
- Post SMT Assembler in Westford MA
- Mechanical Assembler - 2nd Shift in Ashland MA
- Mechanical -Manufacturing Engineer in Woburn MA
- Lead Packaging Technician in Sutton MA
- Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Suwanee GA
- Wiring Technician (Control Panels) in Duluth GA
- Account Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Regional Account Executive MA in Marlborough MA
- Senior Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Recruiter MA in Marlborough MA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Senior Recruiter MN in Minneapolis MN
- Order Picker in Brooklyn Park MN
- Senior Recruiter GA in Suwanee GA
- Senior Recruiter NJ in Vineland NJ
- Senior Recruiter NH in Nashua NH
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Materials and Production Planner in Tucker GA
- Regional Account Executive MN in Minneapolis MN
- Regional Account Executive GA in Suwanee GA
- Regional Account Executive NJ in Vineland NJ
- Regional Account Executive NH in Nashua NH
- Account Manager MN in Minneapolis MN
- Account Manager GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Manager NJ in Vineland NJ
- Account Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Instrument Assembler II in Eden Prairie MN
- Material Handler in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager MA in Marlborough MA
- Program Manager Suwanee GA in Suwanee GA
- Program Manager NH in Nashua NH
- Panel Builder in Duluth GA
- Sales Administrative Assistant in Lawrenceville GA
- NDT Level II Inspector in Central Manchester CT
- Logistics Coordinator-Analyst in West Harrison NY
- Datron Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- NC Programmer in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Electrical Assembler in Sterling MA
- Fabrication Technician in Sterling MA
- Shipping & Receiving Technician in Sterling MA
- Research Engineering Co-Op Spring 2019 in Milford MA