Director of HR
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Director of HR
Title:Director of HR
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Senior Human Resources Leader (SHRL) will lead a team of 6 both local and in remote locations and direct all aspects of the company’s HR initiatives and programs while supporting and aligning HR with overall business strategy. Partnering with senior leadership as a strategic business asset, the SHRL will build upon the positive, engaged culture that works to assimilate the interests, talents, and contributions of employees in a high performing and inclusive workplace. The SHRL will also play a critical and strategic role as an HR advisor to management and customers alike.
- Strategic Partner - Serve as a strategic partner to senior management on the development of human resources objectives as they relate to specific operations and overall business direction. Provide ongoing communication and strategic counsel to the CFO and other key members of the management team.
- Culture and Values - Act as the ambassador of the company’s culture, constantly defining ways to identify and reinforce the behaviors that exemplify company values. Strive to advance people and implement organizational strategies to promote employee engagement.
- Talent Management - Develop and implement long-range strategic plans to build the human capital of the company through performance management, coaching, and training and development, motivating individuals to achieve their maximum potential. Successfully identify and address gaps in competency, knowledge, and skillsets.
- Coaching and Development – Assess coaching and leadership development needs, and partner with members of the senior leadership team to bolster the leadership skills of managers and supervisors. Direct the creation and administration of individual development plans and identify resources to deliver these programs.
- Performance Management – Establish organizational performance management programs that align with the values and mission of the company. Coach management to set clear, meaningful goals and objectives, and use metrics to measure performance.
- Benefits Administration - Maintain all benefit-related relationships and programs. Continuously evaluate the market to maintain competitive benefits programs for the company.
- Compensation – Present all company compensation programs including sales plans, annual bonus plans, spot bonuses, recognition programs, and other forms of compensation.
- HR Systems and Compliance – Ensure that HR technology is in place to meet current and future prospective business objectives. Stay current with emerging HR technologies and implement new technology as appropriate.
- Confirm and maintain compliance with all State and Federal laws and regulations. Manage internal communication for all HR-related activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field. Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- 8 to 15 years of experience in human resources as a high performer, including HR leadership and people management.
- Excellent track record of leadership coaching and team building, driving the development and evolution of entrepreneurial, high-performance cultures. Experience in technology, especially in a start-up/entrepreneurial environment, is strongly preferred.
- Prior success in creating and leading initiatives that attract, develop, and retain high-potential talent in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Experience implementing HR policies and procedures using technology that improve operations, including HRIS, performance management systems, and payroll systems.
- Strong knowledge of HR practices and procedures, including significant experience in employee relations. Current knowledge of State and Federal legal compliance regulations and policies relating to HR.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, thought leader who thrives in a collaborative environment and has a creative, engaging, and people-focused attitude.
- Assures that the company is in compliance with current applicable federal and state employment regulations regarding wages, overtime, work hours, worker’s compensation and unemployment compensation.
- Ensures that procedures are in compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Serves as a generalist regarding compensation for benefits, employee relations, internal staffing and legal compliance.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel information in accordance with the Privacy Act, as well as established personnel policies governing the release of information.
- Develops, communicates and enforces all personnel policies.
- Manages record keeping and ensures proper processing and maintenance of personnel files including all payroll change notices, headcount reports new hire orientation, and staff training documents.
- Develop, monitor and review periodic performance appraisals.
- Reviews and revises job descriptions as needed.
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
- Manages and maintains HRIS system.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the incumbent may be required to perform other non-essential functions. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
- Compressor Operation – General Assembly Line. in Flowery Branch GA
- Equipment Operator 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembler Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Soldering Technician 2nd Shift in Alpharetta GA
- Technical Service Administrator in Milford MA
- Welder in Alpharetta GA
- Production Planner in Gainesville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Gainesville GA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 1st Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- EM Assembler in Lexington MA
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Design Engineer in Aiken SC
- MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN in Bridgeport NJ
- CNC Programmer in Vineland NJ
- Put Away 1st and 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- PLC Technician in McBee SC
- Receiving Associate 1st and 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Quality Inspector - Technician in Fridley MN
- Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist in Eden Prairie MN
- Materials Associate in Boxborough MA
- Quality Documentation Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Business Process Integration Analyst in King of Prussia PA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Data Entry Specialist in Marlborough MA
- Engineer-Drafter in Pendergrass GA
- Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Engineering Tech in Merrimack NH
- Stockroom Associate in Norcross GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- Distribution Associate in Suwanee GA
- Demand Planner in Hayward CA
- Receptionist in Memphis TN
- Supply Chain Agent in Bridgeport NJ
- Category Manager in Bridgeport NJ
- Project Manager in Duluth GA
- Assembly - Test Technician in Sterling MA
- Assembler in Milford MA
- Production Operator - Medical Device Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Pre-Wave Assembler in Westford MA
- Quality Inspector - AOI in Westford MA
- Senior Instrument Assembler in Lindon UT
- Machinist in New Haven CT
- Injection Mold Machine Operator in Lawrenceville GA
- Customer Service Representative in Suwanee GA
- Packaging Assembler in Plymouth MA
- Account Executive - Woburn, MA in Woburn MA
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Technical Recruiter - MA in Marlborough MA
- CNC Machinist in Santa Fe Springs CA
- Inspector II in Merrimack NH
- Mechanical Assembler in Ashland MA
- Technical Recruiter - GA in Suwanee GA
- Account Executive NJ - Pipeline in Vineland NJ
- Field Service Manager in Kennesaw GA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Training Coordinator in Milford MA
- Recruiting Coordinator in Memphis TN
- Technical Recruiter - MN in Minneapolis MN
- Screen Print Operator in Norwood MA
- Lab Assistant in Norwood MA
- Medical Lab Technologist in Norwood MA
- Refrigeration Tech in Malborough MA
- Manufacturing Process-Project Engineer in Charlton MA
- Manufacturing Controls Engineer in Charlton MA
- Engineering Technician (Document Control) in Charlton MA
- 2nd Shift Replenisher in Suwanee GA
- Lead CNC Milling Operator in Swedesboro NJ
- Receiving Associate 1st Shift in Suwanee GA
- Mold Shop Operations Manager in Duluth GA
- Design Engineer in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Accounts Payable in Ashland MA
- A-R Admin in Roswell GA
- Sr Mechanical Inspector in Bedford MA
- Sr. Electrical Engineering Technician in Cambridge MA
- Machine Electrician in Walker MI
- Shipping and Receiving Specialist in Norwood MA
- Material Handler in Suwanee GA
- Jr Buyer in Merrimack NH
- Sr technicians in Merrimack NH
- Sr Assemblers in Merrimack NH
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Production Associate in Green Bay WI
- Material Handler in Norwood MA
- 3rd Shift CNC Machinist-Programmer in Gainesville GA
- Mechanical Inspector in Woburn MA
- Electronic Assembler - Soldering Technician in Burnsville MN
- Quality Control Specialist in Natick MA
- Production Coordinator in Norwood MA
- Electro-mechanical Assembler in Norwood MA
- Shear Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Technician in Nashua NH
- CNC Machinist in Central Manchester CT
- Synthesis Operator in Taunton MA
- Assembler II in Milford MA
- Experience Design Researcher in Milford MA