Enterprise Sales Representative
Enterprise Sales Representative
We are searching for a dynamic, driven and dedicated sales professional to grow our staffing managed services business. This Enterprise Sales Development Professional will be responsible for identifying and closing new managed services opportunities consistent with client goals and objectives. This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities in the small, mid-market and enterprise account sectors across various vertical markets. This includes maintaining excellent relationships with our clients. The successful candidate should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and support our solutions architects on a focus managed services program that will solve their business issues. Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling managed services programs (MSP) and advanced technology solutions such as vendor managed systems (VMS).
- Outbound prospecting to target accounts (Mid-Market).
- Identifying business challenges and new business opportunities.
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with key executives and anticipating needs and understanding unique objectives.
- Timely follow-up with qualified leads as well as account qualification.
- Contribute to process improvement while proactively providing constructive feedback on every aspect of the business; including sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to continuously improve demand generation.
- Understanding, initiating and contributing to all aspects of the sales cycle – lead to closure.
- Ability to quickly map client business problems to possible DMS solutions.
- Comfortable with articulating executive level value propositions to clients, industry audiences.
- Ability to articulate clearly with clients about regional and national workforce issues and how DAVIS can assist.
- Strong communication skills for internal and external audiences on the staffing industry and the business drivers that compel client companies to utilize our services.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3-5 years of industry sales experience
- Must be energetic, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proficient technology skills in Microsoft Office, Internet and Email
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer