Enterprise Sales Representative
Enterprise Sales Representative
Enterprise Sales Representative:
We are searching for a dynamic, driven and dedicated sales professional to grow our staffing managed services business. This Enterprise Sales Development Professional will be responsible for identifying and closing new managed services opportunities consistent with client goals and objectives. This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities in the small, mid-market and enterprise account sectors across various vertical markets. This includes maintaining excellent relationships with our clients. The successful candidate should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and support our solutions architects on a focus managed services program that will solve their business issues. Preferred candidate will have prior experience selling managed services programs (MSP) and / or advanced technology solutions such as vendor managed systems (VMS).
Role and Responsibilities:
- This role is focused on outbound prospecting to target accounts (Mid-Market). You will work to uncover prospect’s business challenges and discover new business opportunities while working with a world class sales team and solution.
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with key executives – Directors, Vice President and C-Suite - at prospect companies by anticipating needs and understanding unique objectives.
- Timely follow-up with qualified leads as well as account qualification.
- Contribute to Process Improvement – Proactively provide constructive feedback on every aspect of the business, including sales tools, prospect intelligence, and results from marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to continuously improve demand generation.
- Understanding of all aspects of the sales cycle – lead to closure and have a vision for how the process should work in ideal circumstances.
- Ability to quickly map client business problems to possible DMS solutions.
- 3/5 years industry sales experience.
- Comfort with articulating executive level value propositions to clients, industry audiences.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly with clients about regional and national workforce issues, how they manifest themselves in companies and how DAVIS can assist.
- Must be able to speak with authority to internal and external audiences on the staffing industry and the business drivers that compel client companies to utilize our services.
- Proficient with MS Office,
- Proficient with Bullhorn or similar opportunity and lead management systems.
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge contingent workforce solutions.
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer