The DAVIS Companies is looking to hire an upbeat, detail-oriented HR Associate in Marlborough, MA.
The HR Associate will play a key role in the day to day functionality of the HR team. They will work directly with our Sales and Recruitment teams to assist in maintaining compliance across the organization. Additionally, they will work directly with the HR Manager on HR projects and initiatives.
The DAVIS Companies exists to help our employees become the best version of themselves every day in constant pursuit of their goals and dreams. At DAVIS, we take pride in our relationships both internally with our Employees, and externally with our candidates and clients to provide the best opportunities through our commitments while acting with integrity.
HR Associate Responsibilities:
- Works with the HR Manager to provide company-wide support in the areas of Human Resources, State and Federal law compliance
- Provides prompt, courteous and thorough support, problem solving, and issue tracking for onboarding systems
- Serves as primary point of contact for Worker’s Compensation program including clients, coding, claims coordination, and claims/client injury and risk trend analysis
- Provides data entry support, employment verifications and unemployment insurance verifications for Contractors.
- Works with HR Manager to support compliance across the organization, including assisting with audits, and training
- Takes overall responsibility for personal growth, goal achievement and effectiveness in this position
HR Associate Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Proficient in Excel and Data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in Human Resources a plus
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer