Seeking an experienced (3-5 year) HR Generalist to join a growing organization in the Southborough/Marlborough area. The qualified candidate will have a solid HR background, experience supervising, and a wide variety of HR experience including but not limited to Employee relations, Onboarding, Training, Benefits, Recruitment, Payroll and HR Administration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new hire paperwork and training materials
- Process E-Verify paperwork, conduct new hire orientation and coordinate initial background checks and medical / drug screenings
- Coordinate internal & external employee trainings
- Draft termination paperwork and conducts exit interviews with employees
- Recruits and interviews candidates; provides management with hiring recommendations.
- Coordinates hiring process, including but not limited to conducting background and reference checks, negotiating salary offers, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal communication.
- Manage company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements
- Conducts ongoing information and training sessions to develop employees and provide support and problem resolution.
- Identify employee-relations issues and makes recommendations to management.
- Conduct new hire benefit orientation training
- Respond to general employee inquiries and questions regarding benefits
- Coordinate annual open enrollment period
- Manage benefit enrollment, workers compensation and disability claims
- Verification and processing of weekly timesheets
- Manage the prep and submittal of Company’s bi-weekly payroll process
- Maintain all employee files and HRIS/Payroll systems
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent with at least 3-5 years experience
- Supervisory experience required
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Proficient on Microsoft office suite, HRIS systems; ADP experience a plus
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Strong organization, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.