Human Resource Manager
Human Resource Manager
- Experience in HR – ideally in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience or equivalent and relevant business experience.
- HR generalist experience to include 1-2 areas of experience in recruitment & staffing, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits and career development.
- Knowledge of current federal, state, and local Human Resources-related laws, regulations, trends and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a matrix environment.
- Experience facilitating and supporting organizational change.
- Ability to forge and maintain strategic business partnerships.
- Proven ability to handle difficult employee relations issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and create and communicate options to meet desired business objectives.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, HRIS.
- The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for being the primary on-site support aligned with the resources of the Corporate Shared Services team, for the full range of Human Resources support to business groups as assigned in the areas of staffing, employee relations, training, policy interpretation and communication, compensation and benefits.
- Actively participates in a variety of activities in support of assigned business group leveraging corporate HR resources as appropriate.
- Examples may include, but not be limited to, partnering with management and talent acquisition on staffing strategies and participating in interviews and surveying employee groups to identify learning and development needs to be shared with the Learning & Development so that the appropriate programs may be implemented or designed.
- Conduct local New Hire Orientation and On-boarding
- Resolves sensitive and confidential issues and concerns raised by all levels of employees in a confidential, timely, and objective manner.
- Directs employees, as appropriate to the tools that are available to them (e.g. HR Service Center) to enable efficient resolution of lower level issues.
- Conducts investigations of escalated HR related employee issues as is necessary.
- Maintains constant awareness of general employee issues/concerns and implements solutions that ensure positive morale and an issue free environment.
- Collaborates with HR leaders and business stakeholders to design new policies and procedures as needed to provide appropriate responses to employee relations issues.
- Works closely with employees and managers to help them identify developmental needs and to actively support career development within the framework of the Company’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Coaches and educates employees at all levels regarding programs and policies such as benefits, Performance Management, diversity, anti- harassment, ethics and attendance.
- Identifies compensation and benefits issues and reviews with Human Resources management and business group as assigned to promote pay equity and efficient benefits service delivery.
- Partners with compensation and benefits team members to collaborate on and reach solutions that meet the needs of business stakeholders.
- Champions people related data integrity and analysis for assigned groups in partnership with the HR Business Partner and the HR Operations team.
- Assists the Business Leaders and the Human Resources Business Lead with workforce planning activities within assigned business groups to understand the forward-looking talent implications of planned business strategies and objectives.
- Collaborates with business and HR stakeholders to plan for and implement organizational changes.
- May be involved in a variety of special projects using HR and other sources as needed.
- Provides status reports to management along with recommendations for improvements.
Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by management.
Call Ramey @ 901-209-0805 for more info!