Human Resource Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Human Resource Manager
Title:Human Resource Manager
- Experience in HR – ideally in manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or equivalent knowledge required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience or equivalent and relevant business experience.
- HR generalist experience to include 1-2 areas of experience in recruitment & staffing, employee relations, training, compensation, benefits and career development.
- Knowledge of current federal, state, and local Human Resources-related laws, regulations, trends and issues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate information in written and verbal form.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a matrix environment.
- Experience facilitating and supporting organizational change.
- Ability to forge and maintain strategic business partnerships.
- Proven ability to handle difficult employee relations issues in a professional and confidential manner.
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees in the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and create and communicate options to meet desired business objectives.
- Proficiency with computer systems, including Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, HRIS.
- The Manager, Human Resources is responsible for being the primary on-site support aligned with the resources of the Corporate Shared Services team, for the full range of Human Resources support to business groups as assigned in the areas of staffing, employee relations, training, policy interpretation and communication, compensation and benefits.
- Actively participates in a variety of activities in support of assigned business group leveraging corporate HR resources as appropriate.
- Examples may include, but not be limited to, partnering with management and talent acquisition on staffing strategies and participating in interviews and surveying employee groups to identify learning and development needs to be shared with the Learning & Development so that the appropriate programs may be implemented or designed.
- Conduct local New Hire Orientation and On-boarding
- Resolves sensitive and confidential issues and concerns raised by all levels of employees in a confidential, timely, and objective manner.
- Directs employees, as appropriate to the tools that are available to them (e.g. HR Service Center) to enable efficient resolution of lower level issues.
- Conducts investigations of escalated HR related employee issues as is necessary.
- Maintains constant awareness of general employee issues/concerns and implements solutions that ensure positive morale and an issue free environment.
- Collaborates with HR leaders and business stakeholders to design new policies and procedures as needed to provide appropriate responses to employee relations issues.
- Works closely with employees and managers to help them identify developmental needs and to actively support career development within the framework of the Company’s Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Coaches and educates employees at all levels regarding programs and policies such as benefits, Performance Management, diversity, anti- harassment, ethics and attendance.
- Identifies compensation and benefits issues and reviews with Human Resources management and business group as assigned to promote pay equity and efficient benefits service delivery.
- Partners with compensation and benefits team members to collaborate on and reach solutions that meet the needs of business stakeholders.
- Champions people related data integrity and analysis for assigned groups in partnership with the HR Business Partner and the HR Operations team.
- Assists the Business Leaders and the Human Resources Business Lead with workforce planning activities within assigned business groups to understand the forward-looking talent implications of planned business strategies and objectives.
- Collaborates with business and HR stakeholders to plan for and implement organizational changes.
- May be involved in a variety of special projects using HR and other sources as needed.
- Provides status reports to management along with recommendations for improvements.
Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time by management.
Call Ramey @ 901-209-0805 for more info!
- Shipper-Receiver in Concord MA
- Welder-6G in Duluth GA
- Electro Mechanical Maintenance Mechanic in Collingswood NJ
- Contracts Administrator in Lowell MA
- Production Specialist - Coordinator in Buford GA
- Soldering in Suwanee GA
- Sr Mechanical Engineer in MA
- CNC Programmer in Memphis TN
- Shipping Clerk in Ashland MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Inside Sales Representative in Swedesboro NJ
- Senior Global Planner in Milford MA
- Civil Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- Sr. Mechanical Designer in Decatur AL
- Laboratory Assistant in Tucker GA
- CNC Machinist-Programmer in Duluth GA
- Concur System Administrator in Milford MA
- Concur System Support in Milford MA
- Forklift Operator-Picker in Buford GA
- MIG-TIG Welder in Flowery Branch GA
- Specimen Technician I in Tucker GA
- AutoCAD Manager in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer- Entry level in Manchester NH
- Manufacturing Process Engineer in Milford NH
- Temp Optical Operator Assembly Tech in Nashua NH
- Pre-Analytical Assistant I in Tucker GA
- Project Manager in Millington TN
- Customer Service Manager in Memphis TN
- Quality Inspector in Suwanee GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Lawrenceville GA
- Production Manager in MA
- Lehr Operator in Vineland NJ
- HR Consultant- Employee Relations in Lowell MA
- Structural Engineer in Decatur AL
- Box Build Solderer in Manchester NH
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- 2nd Shift Equipment Operator in Flowery Branch GA
- Inventory Clerk in Lebanon NH
- CNC Machine Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Manager in Central Manchester CT
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Program Manager in Ashland MA
- Maintenance Technician (3rd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Solderer Technician in Alpharetta GA
- Maintenance Technician (2nd Shift) in Newnan GA
- Maintenance Technician (1st Shift) in Newnan GA
- Sand & Deburr in Norcross GA
- Test Technician in Tucker GA
- Quality Inspector III - EM in Westborough MA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA
- I&E Designer in Decatur AL
- Electrical Controls Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Quality Technician in Walpole MA
- Manual Machinist in Kennesaw GA
- Manufacturing Enginner in Laconia NH
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Switcher in St Paul MN
- Mechanical Assembler in Buford GA
- Material Handler in Gainesville GA
- Tech IV in New York NY
- Assembly Technicians in Gainesville GA
- Quality Control Inspector in Methuen MA
- Stockroom- 3rd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Stockroom- 2nd Shift in Gainesville GA
- Forklift Operator in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Atlanta GA
- Electrical Controls engineer in South Brunswick NJ
- Embedded Software Engineer in Milford MA
- Electronics Test Tech in Suwanee GA
- Quality Technician in Anoka MN
- Failure Analysis Engineering Tech in Lincoln RI
- 2nd Shift Maintenance Supervisor in Newnan GA
- Shipping-Receiving Clerk in Buford GA
- WasteWater Technician (2nd Shift) in Buffalo NY
- Mechanical Engineer in Decatur AL
- Maintenance Mechanic in Memphis TN
- Shipping and Receiving in Indianapolis IN
- Shipper-Receiver in Marlborough MA
- Validation Engineer in Chaska MN
- Feeder Setup Tech (1st Shift) in Westford MA
- AOI Inspector- 2nd Shift in Westford MA
- Sr. Manufacturing Technician in Littleton MA
- Database Engineer in Ayer MA
- Mechanical Techician in Duncan SC
- Electrical Technician in Duncan SC
- Applications Engineer in Duncan SC
- Business Analyst I in Everett MA
- Accounting Manager in Acton MA
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- Lab Technician in Taunton MA
- Unit Manager in Newnan GA
- Order Puller in Suwanee GA
- UX Designer in Milford MA
- Packager II in Memphis TN
- Quality Engineer in Newnan GA
- Senior Systems Administrator - REMOTE in Boston MA
- Print Production Specialist in Louisville KY
- Electrical Controls Specialist in Eagan MN