Outside Account Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Outside Account Manager
Title:Outside Account Manager
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Control Panel Industry to identify an Outside Account Manager for their team in the North metro! Excellent opportunity for a self driven individual that enjoys working with a team!
- Identify and target customers for business growth either directly or through distributor network.
- Conduct sales calls and product demonstrations at customer locations; Provide solutions-oriented consulting to identify needs and potential solutions and translate into proposals for the customer. Recommend products and services to meet customer requirements considering salable features, such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Work with engineering, R&D, and manufacturing to prepare proposals, quotes, design feedback and credit terms. Negotiate terms of sale and services with customer representatives.
- Monitor the product design and build process to ensure project completion on time within budget and to customer specifications.
- Inform customer of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products and services. Consult with customer regarding installation, set-up, or layout of products and services.
- Participate in industry trade shows.
- Provide reports to document and highlight sales activity.
- Be the customer interface for any new or existing commercial discussions.
- Take emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Prepare reports of business transactions, current customer opportunities, contractual information, pricing files, and profit improvements
- Proactively manage and collect excess/obsolete inventory, presenting to customers on a quarterly basis and reporting results to management
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree – Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution preferred, but open to all majors; minimum of 3 years Key Account Management experience with related products or commensurate combination of education and experience in a related industry.
- Experience customer interfacing for commercial decisions.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees. Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to solve mathematical equations as related to job position, such as graphs, statistics, percentages and ratios.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of time.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Jr. Buyer in Hudson NH
- Manufacturing Associate in Hudson MA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Machine Operator in Duluth GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Buyer - Planner in Peabody MA
- Administrative Assistant in Duluth GA
- Mechanical Engineer in Norcross GA
- Press Break Machine Operator in Peabody MA
- Electro Mechanical Assembler in Lowell MA
- Chemistry Technician I in Golden CO
- Controls Engineer in Mt. Washington KY
- Electronic Assembly Technician in Plymouth MN
- Estimator in Pendergrass GA
- Finishing Technician in Needham Heights MA
- Assembly-Production Tech in Golden CO
- Assembler, CT in Buford GA
- Quality Engineer in Maple Grove MN
- Quality Inspector II - PCBA in Westborough MA
- Shipping & Recieving in Alpharetta GA
- Estimation Technician in Memphis TN
- CAD Modeler in Carrolton GA
- Associate Videographer in Milford MA
- Inventory Clerk in Rochester NH
- Computer - Production Technician in Rochester NH
- Operations Manager in Memphis TN
- Material Handler III in Milford MA
- Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Billerica MA
- Collections Specialist in Norwell MA
- Machine Operator III in Bridgeport NJ
- Machine Operator I in Bridgeport NJ
- Payroll-HR Clerk in Millville NJ
- Credit Specialist in Memphis TN
- Material Handler in Holliston MA
- EM Assembler in Holliston MA
- Warehouse - General Labor in Oxford MA
- Electronic Technician in Memphis TN
- Accounts Payable Specialist in Milford MA
- Test Operator in Nashua NH
- EM Assembler in Leominster MA
- Order Picker in Wilsonville OR
- Associate CMM Layout Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift in Flowery Branch GA
- Entry Level Staff Accountant in Golden CO
- Maintenance Mechanic in Maple Grove MN
- CNC Programmer in Leominster MA
- Document Control Specialist in North Billerica MA
- CNC Turning Machinist in Milford MA
- Accountant in Hudson MA
- Wire Harness Assembler in Brooklyn Park MN
- Maintenance Mechanics - 2nd and 3rd shifts in Lincoln RI
- Assembler-Kitter in Norwood MA
- Electrical Design Engineer in Fairburn GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Portsmouth NH
- Shipping and Receiving Supervisor in Westborough MA
- Custodian in Westborough MA
- Production Supervisor in Conyers GA
- Candidate Experience Coordinator in Manhattan NY
- Diesel Technician in Lilburn GA
- Shipping Clerk in Brooklyn Park MN
- Controls Technician in Portland ME
- Manual Machinist in New Haven CT
- Engineer, Navigation Systems 18-0054 in Alhambra CA
- Sr Electrical Designer in Minneapolis MN
- IT Technician in Norcross GA
- Quality Engineer in Dover NH
- Packaging technician in Sutton MA
- Advanced Panel Builder in Brooklyn Park MN
- 2nd Shift Production Supervisor in Brooklyn Park MN
- Endoscope Technician in Memphis TN
- Field Service Technician in Franklin MA
- Operator- Assembly tech in Central Manchester CT
- Industrial Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Executive Assistant in Newton MA
- Logistics Clerk in Franklin MA
- Machine shop Lead - Supervisor - Operations Support in Central Manchester CT
- Preventative Maintenance Tech - NJ in Vineland NJ
- Optical Technician in Franklin MA
- Mechanical - Incoming Inspector in Hudson NH
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Sutton MA
- EHS Technician - Environmental Health & Safety Tech in Maple Grove MN
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- Paint & Assembly Supervisor in Norcross GA
- Lab Analyst in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Hollis NH
- MOCVD Section Manager- 18-0011 in Alhambra CA
- Product Engineer in Milford NH
- Maintenance Mechanic in Shrewsbury MA
- Electronics Technician in Framingham MA
- Logistics Coordinator in Bartlett TN
- Test Tech - 2nd shift in Westborough MA
- Test Operator 2nd shift in Westboro MA
- Solder Assembler II-III 2nd shift in Westboro
- EM Assembler I-II (2nd Shift) in Westboro MA
- Test Operator - AOI -1st shift in Westboro MA
- Manufacturing Engineer II in Maple Grove MN
- Production Supervisor in Shrewsbury MA
- Quality Assurance Technician in Millville NJ
- Mechanical Design Engineer in Gainesville GA
- Development Engineering Tech I in Westborough MA