Outside Account Manager
Sorry, this particular job is closed. But feel free to fill out a General ApplicationSearch Jobs
Outside Account Manager
Title:Outside Account Manager
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a leader in the Control Panel Industry to identify an Outside Account Manager for their team in the North metro! Excellent opportunity for a self driven individual that enjoys working with a team!
- Identify and target customers for business growth either directly or through distributor network.
- Conduct sales calls and product demonstrations at customer locations; Provide solutions-oriented consulting to identify needs and potential solutions and translate into proposals for the customer. Recommend products and services to meet customer requirements considering salable features, such as flexibility, cost, capacity, and economy of operation.
- Work with engineering, R&D, and manufacturing to prepare proposals, quotes, design feedback and credit terms. Negotiate terms of sale and services with customer representatives.
- Monitor the product design and build process to ensure project completion on time within budget and to customer specifications.
- Inform customer of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products and services. Consult with customer regarding installation, set-up, or layout of products and services.
- Participate in industry trade shows.
- Provide reports to document and highlight sales activity.
- Be the customer interface for any new or existing commercial discussions.
- Take emphasis on continuous improvement.
- Prepare reports of business transactions, current customer opportunities, contractual information, pricing files, and profit improvements
- Proactively manage and collect excess/obsolete inventory, presenting to customers on a quarterly basis and reporting results to management
Education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor's Degree – Engineering, Business, Marketing, or Industrial Distribution preferred, but open to all majors; minimum of 3 years Key Account Management experience with related products or commensurate combination of education and experience in a related industry.
- Experience customer interfacing for commercial decisions.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees. Refined persuasion and related sales and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts and to solve mathematical equations as related to job position, such as graphs, statistics, percentages and ratios.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 50% of time.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Revenue Analyst in Lowell MA
- Customer Quality Coordinator in Bloomington MN
- Sr Quality System Engineer in Eden Prairie MN
- Assembly Technician in Hollis NH
- Quality Engineer in Peterborough NH
- Internal Audit Analyst in Marlborough MA
- Sr. Embedded Software Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Sr. Hardware Engineer (2) in Alhambra CA
- FPGA Design Engineer in Alhambra CA
- Mechanical Designer in Marietta GA
- 5-axis CNC programmer in Manchester CT
- Customer Service Associate in Westford MA
- Civil Engineer in Alpharetta GA
- Enterprise Sales Representative in Marlborough MA
- TIG Welder in Norcross GA
- Human Resources Generalist in Marlborough MA
- HR Generalist in Swedesboro NJ
- Assembly Tech in Alpharetta GA
- Hardware Insertion in Alpharetta GA
- Material Handler (1st Shift) in Franklin MA
- Part Time Receptionist in Lowell MA
- Sheet Metal Fabricator in Medway MA
- Warehouse Associate in Lexington MA
- AutoCAD Drafter in Conyers GA
- Assembly Technician in Woburn MA
- Optical Engineer in MA
- Sr. Mechanical Engineer in MA
- Failure Analysis Engineering Aide in Lincoln RI
- Medical Lab Tech in Norwood MA
- CNC Operator in Norcross GA
- Fabricator-Welder in Norcross GA
- CMM-Mechanical Inspector (1st & 2nd shift) in Woburn MA
- CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Sr. Quality Engineer in Jasper GA
- 3rd Shift QA Technician in Lawrence MA
- 1st Shift Machine Operator in Plymouth MA
- Engineering Manager in Bozeman MT
- Systems-Electrical Engineer in Exeter NH
- Principal Diagnostics Engineer in MA
- Receptionist-Sales Support in Bartlett TN
- Piping Designer in Alpharetta GA
- 2nd Shift Machine Operator in Newton MA
- Solidworks Designer in Concord NH
- Test Technician in Duluth GA
- Salesforce Admin in Norcross GA
- Lab and Tire Test Technician in Suwanee GA
- CAD Designer in Duluth GA
- Assembler in Acton MA
- PCB Assembler in Norcross GA
- Final Assembly in Norcross GA
- Software Engineer in Bartlett TN
- Program Manager II in MA
- Warehouse Associate in Norwood MA
- Welder in Loganville GA
- Inspector in Franklin MA
- Finisher I in Memphis TN
- Industrial Controls Technician III in Olive Branch MS
- Administrative Assistant in Maple Grove MN
- Manual Lathe Operator in Norcross GA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Atlanta GA
- 1st Shift Shipping Clerk in Manchester NH
- Tool & Die Maker in Atlanta GA
- Warehouse Order Picker in Suwanee GA
- Project Manager in MA
- 3rd Shift Extrusion Operator in Manchester NH
- Customer Service Rep in Ashland MA
- SMT Operator - 1st Shift in Burnsville MN
- Senior CNC Programmer in Woburn MA
- Inspector in Woburn MA
- Material Handler in Duluth GA
- HR Specialist in Newton MA
- Equipment Installation Technician in Marlborough MA
- Plant Manager in Woburn MA
- Project Manager in Dacula GA
- Purchasing Agent in Dacula GA
- Lead CAD Drafter in Dacula GA
- Mechanical Assembler in Westford MA
- CNC Operator in West Deptford NJ
- Engineering Technicians in Andover MA
- 3rd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 2nd Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- 1st Shift Assembler in Suwanee GA
- Accounts Payable Financial Assistant in Milford MA
- Manufacturing Engineer in Minneapolis MN
- Manufacturing Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Site Quality Manager in Maple Grove MN
- General Laborer in West Deptford NJ
- Senior Electrical Systems Engineer in Wilmington MA
- Receiving Material Handler in Flowery Branch GA
- Assembly Line in Flowery Branch GA
- Maintenance Specialist in Lawrenceville GA
- Mechanical Inspector II - RII in Westborough MA
- Quality Inspector II - EM in Westborough MA
- Quality Control Inspector in Worcester MA
- Marketing Communication Associate in Brooklyn Park MN
- Project Manager in North Charleston SC
- CAD Designer in Arlington TN
- Column Assembler in Milford MA
- Mechanical Assembler (1st Shift) in Ashland MA
- Data Entry Clerk (TN) in Memphis TN