Exciting new opportunity to join The Davis Companies and support one of our premiere clients, a well-known software company based in the Lowell area. This client is seeking a Program Coordinator to join their team through our Managed Service solution. The role provides front-line customer service and administrative support to the client at their facilities.
Responsibilities of the Program Coordinator:
- Fully understand all aspects of the client location and build client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at the site.
- Maintain client’s tool for contract labor requirements; liaise between hiring managers and internal Talent Acquisition team when new requirements are released. Utilize internal ATS and VMS to push through candidate requests.
- Assist internal recruiters with candidate onboarding activities and provide frequent communication with hiring managers regarding status. Verify I9s in person as needed.
- Assist client Talent Acquisition team with candidate onboarding and offboarding and additional projects as requested.
- Support new-hire activities including but not limited to: coordinate start details with the hiring managers and contract employees, create and mail out contract new hire kits, conduct new-hire orientations, submit badge requests.
- Oversee the weekly payroll process and support any payroll inquiries from managers and contract employees.
- Process changes to contract employees including pay increases, overpayments, under payments, holiday time and manual checks.
- Problem-solve issues for any and all working contract employees, ensuring total candidate satisfaction at the site.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Ensure overall customer satisfaction for entire client site.
- Support the Program Management team on other tasks and/or projects as requested.
- Occasional travel to Davis Corporate office in Marlboro, MA.
Requirements of the Program Coordinator:
- High School diploma required with 2-3 years relevant experience. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Must have excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and Applicant Tracking System usage