Program Manager MA
Program Manager MA
Program Manager – Marlborough, MA
Essential Functions of Program Manager:
The Program Manager is directly responsible for the day-to-day staffing and operational management of a specific managed service client. In this role, you will be fully accountable for the fulfillment of all contract and contract to hire positions with the client, as well as the strategy and solution delivery of the Davis services.
- Fully understand all aspects of the client and their contingent worker strategies.
- Frequently meet with hiring managers and program stakeholders to continually build relationships and ensure contractual compliance. Act as a key point of contact for the overall operations of the program.
- Identify opportunities for new revenue streams within the client organization.
- Oversee the client and the Davis technologies for the procurement of contingent labor. Shortlist qualified candidates, schedule interviews, facilitate feedback, and manage offers of the candidates presented to the client.
- Engage hiring managers and contingent workers for the duration of the contract assignment; communicate any changes in assignment to recruiters and/or contingent workers as needed.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction with the managed services program, including program stakeholders, hiring managers, and contingent workers.
- Responsible for client site reporting and analytics, and communication of reports and analytics to appropriate end users.
- Support the University Co-Op Programs.
- Manage DAVIS staff at client sites as needed.
Qualifications of Program Manager:
- Minimum three (3) years of account management, and/or a consultative staffing role as the main point of contact within a client organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and a polished professional presence
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Suite and ATS/VMS usage
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer