The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day administrative operations of the Recruiting teams and our On-Site client managers.
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Data entry of contractor timecards and auditing of payroll
- Process any changes to contractor’s pay including pay increases, overpayments, underpayments, holiday time and manual checks
- Process various reports for clients including headcount reports
- Assist recruiters with scheduling interviews by sending out interview confirmation emails, as well as information for contractors’ new assignments
- Create and mail out contractor new hire kits
- Conduct background checks, drug tests, reference checks, and send out emails for electronic I9 processing
- Update the internal phone list
- Meet and administer new hire paperwork/onboarding to hired candidates
- Help manage off-site clients account including onboarding, employee relations, and payroll
- On occasion, order and pick up catering or office supplies, and deliver paychecks to nearby client sites
- Act as a backup to the On-Site client managers in their absence
Requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Human Resources or Business
- Previous Human Resources internship, recruiting coordination or office experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
Why is this position critical to the success of our organization?
The Recruiting Coordinator role is incredibly important to the success of DAVIS. This person will make sure our contract employees get paid on time every week, will allow our recruiters to spend more time recruiting for candidates and filling jobs, and will provide superior customer service to hiring managers and candidates, keeping our business thriving. This person will also assist candidates in preparation for their interviews and will keep us compliant by checking all new hire paperwork for accuracy and completion.