The Recruiting Coordinator is essential to ensuring and promoting the success and overall function of our branch offices. This position is a local extension of both Operations and Human Resources. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for ensuring local branch efficiency to help drive revenue, maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations, and support the overall success of the office. The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for greeting all visitors with a warm and welcoming smile, answering telephone calls with a cheerful and helpful tone, efficiently managing all administrative duties in the branch office and ensuring positive local morale. As the local ‘voice and face’ of DAVIS the Recruiting Coordinator holds responsibility for creating and maintaining a positive, professional and helpful public image of themselves and DAVIS.
What we believe in:
• Relationships – collaboration, teamwork and helping people
• Opportunity – creativity, empowerment and intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial
• Commitment – exceptional, excellence and achievement
• Integrity – humility and empathy
Who you are:
• Enjoys Helping People – It is why we (DAVIS) exist. This comes to you naturally.
• Team Spirited – You work EXTREMELY well with others and enjoy a team atmosphere
• A person of integrity and empathy
• Strives for excellence
Responsibilities of the Recruiting Coordinator:
- Supports recruiting efforts in regards to: scheduling interviews, managing the candidate feedback process and additional duties that may arise outlined by recruiting manager.
- Support sales efforts in regards to: providing sales leads (G2’s) based off of reviewing candidate’s resumes, updating candidate database on a regular basis as needed.
- Post and manage all job postings to company website, intranet, external job boards, schools and career boards
- Review applications and prescreen candidates
- Contacts and maintains communication with candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Manages candidate documentation and correspondence.
- Ensures smooth, efficient and compliant processing and filing of all I-9 and E-verify, Affirmative Action data collection, WOTC processing, etc;
- Maintains high quality, professional interactions, providing candidates and account managers with information regarding the recruiting process.
- Submit and track all background checks necessary for prospective associates in a timely manner.
- Provides candidates with requisite information and direction regarding the drug test process.
- Assist with data entry of payroll/timecards when needed
- Contribute to lead generation and market awareness for the DAVIS brand, contributing to sales impact and creating opportunity for both the individual and the team.
- Stay ahead of market trends and to understand the technologies which our clients are using and looking for in their talent acquisition.
- Drive to continuously develop as an individual and to communicate development opportunities which could be beneficial to the team and to Davis as a whole.
- Understand the metrics which are significant to individual recruiters in regards to daily activity and both individual and team goals in both production and quality.
- Takes overall responsibility for personal growth, goal achievement and effectiveness in this position;
- Complies with established Quality Management System Policies and Procedures; verifies work for accuracy to ensure quality of output.
Qualifications of the Recruiting Coordinator:
• High School Diploma Required
• Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
• Must have strong time-management skills and focus
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.