Regional Account Executive - IT Sales
We are on the hunt for a hunter! We need to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Account Executive to grow our IT staffing business in Boston, MA. If you are great on the phone, awesome at networking and have perfected the art of the elevator pitch, apply today.
What we believe in:
- Relationships – collaboration, teamwork and helping people
- Opportunity – creativity, empowerment and intrapreneurial/entrepreneurial
- Commitment – exceptional, excellence and achievement
- Integrity – humility and empathy
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and leads to move through the sales process.
- Use a mix of phone, email, social media, and thought leadership tools to generate, develop and nurture leads and sales prospects through the buying journey.
- Qualify and prioritize leads and prospects by opportunity size
- Sell, Sell, Sell our Staffing Services!
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of business experience, preferably in inside or outside sales/business development
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive
- Have the aptitude and attitude to succeed and learn staffing industry
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be comfortable giving presentations to potential clients
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and computer aptitude
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Continual training and growth opportunities
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Community volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent Benefits package
- 401k with company match