Senior Recruiter GA
Senior Recruiter GA
Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work? Do you love building relationships, creating opportunity, providing exceptional service and working with integrity, this is the job for you! We are looking to hire an engaging, outgoing, and fun Senior Recruiter to grow our staffing business located in Suwanee, GA. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
Responsibilities of the Senior Recruiter:
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our clients, specifically in the manufacturing and engineering sectors.
- Use sourcing tools and techniques to identify and attract candidates such as online social networking, traditional networking, searches, and referrals
- Post all technical job ads
- Create a detailed technical interview workflow
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Ensure company staffing needs are filled in a timely manner, and that the company maintains a robust pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Coordinates and sets up on-site interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Work with hiring managers to fully understand job details, requirements and day to day
- Solicits feedback from hiring managers on candidates’ resumes, interview status, and job offers
- Builds client confidence through relationship development and physical presence at their sites
- Exercise discretion and judgment in HR matters, policy interpretation and conflict resolution
- Attend occasional networking events or job fairs
- Develop a strong pipeline of existing and potential new candidates
- Innovate in regard to sourcing and networking technologies
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
Qualifications of the Senior Recruiter:
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience preferred, ideally in an agency setting
- Must be outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Must have strong time-management skills and focus
- Must have excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership abilities and polished professional presence
- Ability to execute and prioritize multi-task projects
- Ability to exercise effective judgment, confidentiality, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Must be comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential candidates
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer